Random good picture Not show
1. Sponge cakes have a light texture.
2. This artificial fabric has the texture of silk.
3. The cake has a nice light texture.
4. Both the texture and condition of your hair should improve.
5. This cheese has a crumbly texture with a strong flavour.
6. We could feel the smooth texture of silk.
7. She enjoyed the rich texture of the beer.
8. The bread had a spongy texture.
9. This cloth has a silky texture.
10. The fabric has a beautifully soft texture.
11. The writing has a rich texture.
12. The cake should have a light and crumbly texture.
13. The cloth was rough in texture.
14. Foundation make-up evens out your skin tone and texture.
15. This soup has a lovely creamy texture.
16. The cheese is firm in texture and has a strong flavour .
17. Each brick also varies slightly in tone[http://sentencedict.com], texture and size.
18. The method used will vary with the soil texture and climate.
19. This cheese has an open, crumbly texture with a strong flavour.
20. I use a styling gel to give texture to my hair.
21. aws are generally found to be nets of such a texture, as the little creep through, the great break through,(sentencedict.com) and the middle-sized are alone entangled in.
22. Aloe Vera is used in moisturisers to give them a wonderfully silky texture.
23. It is the pressure which releases the coffee oils; these emulsify and give the coffee its rich, velvety texture.
24. The designer's aim is to produce a harmony of shape and texture.
25. Foods which go through a factory process lose much of their colour, flavour and texture.
26. A wool jacket complements the silk trousers and provides an interesting contrast in texture.
27. Beat the mixture until it has a light , puffy texture.
28. The two cheeses were very different in both taste and texture.
29. The mask is left on for about 15 minutes while it sets to a rubbery texture.
30. The flight attendants served up plastic food with little taste or texture.
More similar words: mixture, text, context, textbook, feature, capture, gesture, venture, picture, lecture, culture, creature, by nature, in future, in nature, furniture, departure, signature, sculpture, structure, in the future, for the future, legislature, agriculture, architecture, manufacturer, infrastructure, next, next to, extend.