Synonym: arbitrate, encroach, intercede, interrupt, intervene, intrude, meddle, mediate, referee, umpire. Similar words: interfere in, interfere with, interest, painter, Internet, interact, internal, interval. Meaning: [‚ɪntə(r)'fɪr /-'fɪə] v. 1. come between so as to be hindrance or obstacle 2. get involved, so as to alter or hinder an action, or through force or threat of force.
Random good picture Not show
1. The authorities did not interfere with us.
2. Don't interfere in what doesn't concern you.
3. I never interfere in his business.
4. The trees interfere with the view.
5. It's their problem and I'm not going to interfere.
6. Don't interfere in matters that do not concern you!
7. Emotional problems can seriously interfere with a student's work.
8. I have the right to interfere.
9. Why does he always interfere in others' affairs?
10. Complete absorption in sport will interfere with your studies.
11. You must not let your personal reactions interfere with your professional judgement.
12. Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.
13. He tries not to let business interfere with his home life.
14. They complain that the monstrous edifices interfere with television reception.
15. Never let the demands of tomorrow interfere with the pleasures and excitement of today.
16. She had no right to interfere in what was plainly a family matter.
17. Some people think the Church shouldn't interfere in politics.
18. The judge cannot interfere directly in these proceedings.
19. The courts are reluctant to interfere in these matters.
20. Do you consider it wise to interfere?
21. Anxiety can interfere with children's performance at school.
22. It's unwise to interfere between husband and wife.
23. You mustn't interfere with her work.
24. Don't allow pleasure to interfere with duty.
25. Family frictions can interfere with a child's schoolwork.
26. It's not the church's job to interfere in politics.
27. Don't interfere with him while he's working.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
28. We take the view that it would be wrong to interfere.
29. I wanted to put the meeting over until Sunday so as not to interfere with my work.
30. Any disease which undermines a man's general health will interfere with his sperm production.
More similar words: interfere in, interfere with, interest, painter, Internet, interact, internal, interval, interior, interview, interrupt, enter into, interpret, in terms of, at intervals, interaction, intervention, international, interpretation, at regular intervals, differ from, different, reference, difference, conference, preference, butterfly, make a difference, intent, intend.