Random good picture Not show
1. He is best known for three rather bombastic poems.
2. The candidate spoke in a bombastic way of all that he would do if elected.
3. He was vain and bombastic.
4. Leavitt's bombastic, trivial films were completely phoney.
5. His bombastic style made him unpopular with his colleagues.
6. Of course, this kind of thing can become bombastic and rhetorical.
7. There is nothing electric here, nothing bombastic nor blaring(sentencedict.com), as this is his first acoustic recording.
8. Derek is bombastic, opinionated and very happy to correct his wife in public.
9. The bombastic, vainglorious Nivelle had virtually announced to the world his grandiose expectations, making the dreadful defeat doubly damaging.
10. The orator spoke in a bombastic manner.
11. I went on, using the characteristically bombastic language of the time.
12. Answer: actually, that is not scientific and realistic and kind of bombastic.
13. Tom's increase in importance did not lead him to bombastic speeches at the party.
14. A diffident, shuffling stick figure on stage, at the keyboard he had a penchant for lugubrious tempos, affecting profundity and a crashing, bombastic virtuosity.
More similar words: plastic, fantastic, bomb, combat, bombing, ambassador, stick to, stick out, domestic, artistic, realistic, do justice, chastisement, statistics, altruistic, optimistic, statistical, sophisticated, characteristic, embarrassed, combine, aplomb, base, combined, basket, basic, based on, combination, basketball, basically.