Random good picture Not show
1. The margins of his notebook were festooned with doodles.
2. I record all my thoughts in a notebook.
3. Sophie's notebook is covered with stickers.
4. She immediately copied the letter in her notebook.
5. She drew a notebook from her bag.
6. He opened his schoolbag and took out a notebook.
7. She turned to a blank page in her notebook.
8. He drew out his notebook and began to take notes.
9. "It's from a notebook," the sheriff said(Sentencedict.com), "And there's writing on it.".
10. The notebook computer is small and compact and weighs only 3.6lb.
11. He referred briefly to his notebook.
12. She was jotting things down in a little notebook.
13. Carson returned the notebook to his pocket.
14. Tamsin materialized at her side, notebook at the ready.
15. He looked across at Jackson, doodling on his notebook.
16. Stop doodling on my notebook!
17. She rummaged in the desk drawers for her notebook.
18. He noted down her address in his notebook.
19. He tore a blank page from his notebook.
20. What did you do with that notebook?
20. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. He turned the pages of his notebook.
22. He copied the number into his notebook .
23. He took out his notebook and flipped the pages.
24. It all goes down in her notebook.
25. He extracted a small notebook from his hip pocket.
26. She kept a notebook during the trip.
27. He plucked a sheet of paper from his notebook.
28. He returned the notebook to his jacket.
29. He copied the data into a notebook.
30. Dad brought a notebook along to the beach, in case he was seized by sudden inspiration.