Random good picture Not show
1. The shepherd re-collected his flock and went down the hillside.
2. The shepherd has penned the sheep in the five-acre field.
3. The shepherd is bringing his flock down from the hills.
4. The shepherd tended a flock.
5. The shepherd pastured his sheep on the village common.
6. The shepherd is whacking up the cattle.
7. The shepherd boy waited for his sheep to drink.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
8. For three nights, the shepherd maintained his lonely vigil.
9. The passenger were shepherd across the tarmac to the airliner.
10. The shepherd set out to look for the sheep that had wandered .
11. On May 13, 1917 three young shepherd children reported a visitation from the Virgin Mary.
12. Tom Banbury was preoccupied with the missing Shepherd child and did not want to devote time to the new murder.
13. "Shepherd" was a slang term for a spy.
14. Shepherd stopped short of calling him a liar.
15. Maurine was the shepherd in our house.
16. It must be for Miss Everdene's shepherd.
17. He was previously construction manager at Shepherd.
18. Ray Shepherd gave a grunt of pain.
19. Moses finds a shepherd in the desert.
20. They stood watching the Natural Leader shepherd the little children and their exhausted parents into the charabanc.
21. Fleischner and Shepherd specialize in preparing teachers to work with learning disabled students.
22. When I was settled, a shepherd brought a handful of marigolds which he strewed around me, then backed away.
23. A number of sheep were held by one shepherd next to the shearers.
24. Mr Shepherd appeared in my office with my son - said he'd found him roaming about the factory.
25. The shepherd poured some wine from a tattered straw flask into four greasy tumblers and the men sat at the oil-cloth-covered table.
26. Yet he was able to shepherd more than 80 percent through to passage.
27. The same dialogue continues in similar vein for shepherd and herdsman.
28. Balancing the dual roles of minister to the world and shepherd to his own flock has taken its toll.
29. The flock receives virtually no historical background from its shepherd - who is believed to be the definitive authority on such matters.
30. Stop and find out who I am, no rude rustic or shepherd.
More similar words: shepherdess, nephew, ephemeral, herd, per diem, verdict, verdant, zephyr, the other day, yesterday, in the past, hunker down, interdict, elephant, telephone, to the point, nephritis, telephony, telephoto, pull the plug, on the part of, mobile phone, cephalopod, for the present, elephantine, the proletariat, flash in the pan, take the plunge, in the pipeline, take the place of.