Random good picture Not show
1. The prosecution alleges she was driving carelessly.
2. He carelessly trod the lady beetle underfoot.
3. She flicked ash out of the window carelessly.
4. I carelessly knocked the chair down.
5. She threw her coat carelessly onto the chair.
6. He carelessly left the garage door unlocked.
7. Carelessly spoken words can sometimes unsolder ties of friendship.
8. Garden tools can be hazardous if carelessly handled.
9. His jacket was carelessly slung over one shoulder.
10. She was fined ￡100 for driving carelessly.
11. Someone had carelessly left a window open.
12. 'I don't mind[sentencedict.com],' he said carelessly.
13. He told me off for driving carelessly.
14. Carelessly, I knocked my teacup over and the tea went all over the tablecloth.
15. Carelessly dressed would perhaps be putting it more kindly.
16. No army would advance into enemy territory and carelessly leave behind it important pockets of resistance.
17. Julius quickly sorted through them, tossing them carelessly on to the floor as he continued his fast but thorough search.
18. The global village of which we all speak carelessly is at most a global convenience store.
19. Some one stood carelessly among the embers, as if having his flesh charred was the least of his worries.
19. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
20. Used carelessly, they can be disastrous for companies, governments, and investors.
21. Having carelessly lost it, companies have started to realize just how valuable, and how hard to restore, loyalty is.
22. Both companies, however, carelessly add together the money costs of fixed assets they acquired in different years.
23. All the pictures in the book were tipped in carelessly and are beginning to come loose.
24. Bill was often called down by his teacher for doing homework carelessly.
25. Don't bundle all the clothes into that bag so carelessly.
26. Primitive sensations skittered here and there, triggering twinges of irritation that carelessly boiled away.
27. Unselfconscious of his near-nakedness, he reached down to his carelessly heaped clothing and extracted his shirt from it.
28. A very small sample meticulously selected is far better than a large sample carelessly gathered.
29. Instead, after considering how my parents would take such an act, I resolved never to spend the money carelessly.
30. There should be codes of practice and we should prosecute people who carelessly ignore the interests of their surroundings.
More similar words: ceaselessly, careless, tactlessly, ruthlessly, effortlessly, tireless, relentless, expressly, uselessness, useless, baseless, hopeless, nonetheless, homeless, guileless, shapeless, priceless, senseless, tasteless, blameless, ceaseless, changeless, nevertheless, tactlessness, selflessness, limitlessness, relent, release, released, relegate.