Random good picture Not show
1. The commander said that the army would comply with the ceasefire.
2. The factory was closed for failing to comply with government safety regulations.
3. Failure to comply with the regulations will result in prosecution.
4. When requested to leave, they refused to comply.
5. All the citizens must comply with the law.
6. It should be ascertained that the plans comply with the law.
7. To comply with government hygiene regulations, there must be a separate sink for hand washing.
8. Candidates must comply strictly with these instructions.
9. All companies must comply with the new directive.
10. They refused to comply with the UN resolution.
11. All companies must comply with the regulations .
12. Companies have until December 31 to comply with the new legislation.
13. They have failed to comply with the resolution.
14. You must comply with the library rules.
15. He was happy to comply without any further urging from me.
16. There are serious penalties for failure to comply with the regulations.
17. Visitors to the mine must comply with the rules.
18. New vehicles must comply with set safety standards.
19. Failure to comply with these conditions will result in termination of the contract.
20. She must be made to comply with the rules.
21. The regulations stipulate that everything has to comply to the relevant safety standards.
22. The gas stations that fail to comply with the law will be fined.
23. Students failing to comply with the rules will be subject to the provisions of Ordinance 1985/7, Students Discipline.
24. He's been ordered to have the dog destroyed because it's dangerous, but he refuses to comply.
25. She was told to pay the fine, but refused to comply.
26. The newspaper was asked by federal agents for assistance and agreed to comply.
27. There are calls for his resignation, but there is no sign yet that he will comply.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
28. The court issued a contempt citation against city council members who refused to comply with a court order.
29. There is nothing to be gained by forcing people to comply.
30. Your agreement to the terms of engagement contained in this letter will be confirmation of our authority to comply with this requirement.
More similar words: comply with, imply, simply, complex, complaint, complexity, compliance, complicated, complain about, accomplishment, accomplishments, reply, supply, apply, apply for, apply to, sharply, temple, sample, employ, employee, employer, compel, company, compare, implement, for example, compete, compose, prompt.