Random good picture Not show
1. When requested to leave, they refused to comply.
2. All the citizens must comply with the law.
3. The commander said that the army would comply with the ceasefire.
4. The factory was closed for failing to comply with government safety regulations.
5. Failure to comply with the regulations will result in prosecution.
6. Candidates must comply strictly with these instructions.
7. All companies must comply with the new directive.
8. They refused to comply with the UN resolution.
9. All companies must comply with the regulations .
10. They have failed to comply with the resolution.
11. You must comply with the library rules.
12. Visitors to the mine must comply with the rules.
13. New vehicles must comply with set safety standards.
14. She must be made to comply with the rules.
15. It should be ascertained that the plans comply with the law.
16. To comply with government hygiene regulations,[sentencedict.com] there must be a separate sink for hand washing.
17. Companies have until December 31 to comply with the new legislation.
18. He was happy to comply without any further urging from me.
19. There are serious penalties for failure to comply with the regulations.
20. Failure to comply with these conditions will result in termination of the contract.
21. The regulations stipulate that everything has to comply to the relevant safety standards.
22. Companies must comply with European employment laws.
23. Mrs Kempton failed to comply with the notice.
24. Contempt proceedings were brought for failure to comply.
25. He's been ordered to have the dog destroyed because it's dangerous, but he refuses to comply.
26. She was told to pay the fine, but refused to comply.
27. The newspaper was asked by federal agents for assistance and agreed to comply.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
28. There are calls for his resignation, but there is no sign yet that he will comply.
29. The court issued a contempt citation against city council members who refused to comply with a court order.
30. There is nothing to be gained by forcing people to comply.
More similar words: comply with, imply, simply, complex, complaint, complexity, compliance, complicated, complain about, accomplishment, accomplishments, reply, supply, apply, apply for, apply to, sharply, temple, sample, employ, employee, employer, compel, company, compare, implement, for example, compete, compose, prompt.