Random good picture Not show
1. The acrobatic tricks absorbed the children.
2. They laid on an acrobatic performance for the children.
3. They performed some amazing acrobatic feats.
4. He used to stunt-drive in acrobatic performances.
5. Inverted flight is an acrobatic maneuvre of the plane.
5. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. Inverted flight is an acrobatic manoeuvre of the plane.
7. The entertainment consisted of comic songs, dances and acrobatic performance, and wound up with a screamingly funny farce.
8. Scott Brosius has played an acrobatic third base and hit for average and power.
9. Dineh used various tricks and acrobatic feats to escape them, but eventually exhaustion set in.
10. The acrobatic performances combining beauty, thrill, surprise and inconceivability.
11. Dancing on a rope is an acrobatic feat.
12. He performed a sensational acrobatic feat.
13. The acrobatic troupe livened the garden party up immensely.
14. Special skills could include acrobatic attacks worthy of their feline heritage.
15. Cartwheel: A sideways acrobatic roll with the arms and legs extended.
16. Acrobatic Dashijie a construction project in April 28,1992 laid the foundation stone.
17. Valletta, Malta: A performer from the China National Acrobatic Troupe takes part in a festival of Chinese culture.
18. And this acrobatic, multimedia performance termed “the Butterfly Effect” relayed age old messages of dark forces battling the light and evil versus good.
19. An acrobatic feat that made a terrific hit with the audience was the somersaulting.
20. An acrobatic feat in which the legs are stretched out straight in opposite directions at right angles to the trunk.
21. And it was not only because it was the third time I had heard precisely how that acrobatic quartet achieved congress.
22. They have ample offensive talent and one of the most acrobatic goalies in the world in Joseph.
23. His save from McLoughlin four minutes from the break was as acrobatic as it was unbelievable.
24. The swords may have been ceremonial, or they may have been used in an acrobatic ritual sword dance.
25. The momentum derives not from a lulling flow or titillating suspense but from astoundingly acrobatic leaps from perch to perch.
26. Hasek played brilliantly in a losing cause, making a number of acrobatic stops among his 29 saves.
27. With experiments in contrast, we compared the separate' step method and the traditional teaching method in the teaching of combining techniques of Acrobatic Arab Spring and Back Handspring.
28. Gilardino, who has a dense muscular structure, can hold the strength of the defenders; he can arrive to the shot after winning an aerial or acrobatic duel.
29. It is also first time that applied 2001-2004 international code of points sports acrobatic and tables of difficulty published by international gymnastics association.
30. We experiment on programmed instruction of Combining Techniques of Acrobatic Arab Spring and back handspring.
More similar words: acrobat, probation, macrobiotic, approbation, probationary, disapprobation, probate, reprobate, sabbatical, probable, probably, improbably, improbable, across, probability, acronym, probable cause, microbe, get across, cut across, put across, come across, macrocosm, acrophobia, macroscopic, microbiology, across the board, macroeconomics, libation, verbatim.