Random good picture Not show
1. These radio waves are coming at 15000 hertz.
2. Hertz Lipmann had sent her a telegram.
3. Edusha had had a letter from Hertz Lipmann.
4. This formula differs somewhat from the classical Hertz expression for elastic deformation of a plane by a rigid sphere.
5. The variation is tiny: just one hertz in a billion.
6. I knew Hertz Lipmann would have willingly made a false accusation against anyone, if the Party required it of him.
7. I was practically certain that Hertz Lipmann was not a provocateur.
8. To get to 40 hertz and beyond requires a subwoofer.
9. Hertz Lipmann carried on about something in a lengthy monologue.
10. The author of 'Surfing on the Internet', JC Hertz, will be on tonight's show.
11. Heinrich Hertz war der 1857 in Hamburg geboren wurde.
12. Minimum refresh rate of the video controller in Hertz.
13. Rate of signal oscillation in hertz.
14. Frequency is measured in hertz, or cycles per second.
15. Is Private Equity Giving Hertz a Boost?
16. Heinrich Hertz produces radio waves.
17. Heinrich Hertz shows that electromagnetic waves exist.
18. Conveniently , Epidaurus's threshold is about 500 hertz.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
19. Maximum refresh rate of the video controller in Hertz.
20. Mr. Hertz: Oh, you have caused me no end of trouble!
21. Mr. Hertz: My god . Do we really suck or is this guy really that good?
22. According to Hertz contact theory, this paper discussed the elastic deformation in the ball screw systems and elastic potential energy caused by it.
23. Sometimes it shows up as a lot more wiggles in the higher frequency range, up around 25 to 70 Hertz.
24. The field theory progressed even more dramatically when, a few decades later, Hertz produced the radio waves predicted by the programme.
25. The most powerful vibrations from a quake range from 0.5 hertz to about 5 hertz.
26. The most bothersome and fatiguing noise, these low-pitched hums, are usually from 30 to 1, 500 hertz.
27. The rate at which they leak out depends on the amplitude of very low frequency (VLF, or between one hertz and 20 kilohertz) electromagnetic waves in the vicinity.
28. A unit of frequency equal to one billion ( 109 ) hertz.
29. The x-axis of the couch represents Maassen's brain waves in hertz, while the y-axis shows the amount of alpha activity as a percentage, and the z-axis is the time in milliseconds.
30. The contacting stress in the engaging course of bevel gears was calculated, and a comparison with the computing result by Hertz formula was carried out.