Random good picture Not show
1. This could mean a massive furlough of government workers.
2. Morton stabbed the man while on furlough .
3. Some soldiers went on furlough for two weeks.
4. I was at home on furlough.
5. The men on furlough returned with bright faces.
6. On Tuesday, Kansas became the first state to furlough state employees, paid through federal grants, who process unemployment claims.
7. Horton escaped while on furlough and stabbed a man and raped a woman in Maryland.
8. On my first furlough I sought her out, and attended her course of lectures.
9. The mayor has ordered a four-day furlough for 26,000 city employees.
10. After this last furlough we paid a last sad visit to the school and found a small girl crying her heart out.
11. During the last year before her furlough one hundred and seventeen new soldiers had been sworn in at the Howard corps.
12. Although it was her first furlough she was using it to study for her Master's Degree at Sidney University.
13. It allows agencies to furlough workers for one day every two weeks to stay within spending limits.
14. His furlough expired on Tuesday.
15. I have a furlough every three years.
16. Patrice, home on furlough , lapped warm milk with me in the bar MacMahon.
17. They will live in barracks, eat food from local butchers, bakeries and dairies, and visit town on furlough.sentencedict.com
18. Last time I saw Jenkins was when he was on furlough back in July.
19. I suppose it was when he was here on furlough.
20. The 12 % pay cut consists of an 8 % cut in pay rates plus 11 furlough days.
21. But people start worrying that the abrogation of National Day Holiday shall predicate the losing of furlough for the common people.
22. Then don't try to entice me to overlook my furlough.
23. Under this scenario, you reduce your "cost" to your employer by agreeing to a salary cut, accepting an unpaid furlough, or switching to a four-day week.