Random good picture Not show
1. The local people fenced the land to preempt it against other claimants.
2. Better preempt to keep the opponents from bidding.
3. Love with no need to preempt grievance.
4. Hopefully, Google's actions will promote, not preempt that debate.
5. Maskable interrupt sources that cannot preempt the kernel code and are thus able to invoke operating system APIs from within their handlers.
6. Discussion of the emergency situation will preempt the lecture by the professor.
7. I advised him against it, because to preempt his own deadline might confuse our adversaries.
8. Zhejiang has also announced that it would preempt the pilot micro-credit, in principle, allow each county (city and district) set up a small loan company.
9. Maskable interrupt sources with the ability to preempt the kernel code and thus have a lower latency and are less subject to jitter, see Response Time and Jitter.
10. The federal securities laws preempt the State Blue Sky Laws.
11. And some prosecutors are attempting to preempt any potential fallout from the CSI effect.
12. In PSPF algorithm, the short packet can preempt the transmission time of the long packet and be served first.
13. The G 20 commitments were meant to preempt such measures, but are not being honoured.
14. Special Forces are often deployed to preclude , preempt and resolve terrorist incidents abroad.
15. For example, federal statutes might explicitly preempt, or explicitly waive any preemption of, state law.
16. Better preempt to keep the opponent from bidding.
17. The Supreme Court disagreed in Wyeth v. Levine on March 4, 2009. By a 6-to-3 vote, the Court ruled that federal approval of a drug does not "preempt," or override, a state's consumer protection law.Sentencedict.com
18. Finally, damselfish learnt to preempt attacks within 1 h of contact with fangblennies.
19. They do not preempt the land surface that is useful for other purposes.
20. To preempt that potential objection, you have to signal your intentions early on.
21. The workers took control of the factory in order to preempt its sale by the owners.
22. We arrived early at the theatre so as to preempt the front seats.
23. The Clean Water Act expressly provides that it does not preempt more stringent state law.
24. Malignant tumors indicate often lethal brain conditions, but even nonmalignant growths can preempt normal brain activity.
25. Valid federal regulations have the force of law and preempt state laws and rules.
26. Federal administrative bodies issue rules and regulations of a quasi-legislative character; valid federal regulations have the force of law and preempt state laws ad rules.
27. Solutions to this problem require additional system calls in which the UTS explicitly asks the kernel to preempt KSEs. This is expensive.
28. That is why the administration and China's government need to work together to preempt trouble.