Random good picture Not show
1. A simple pretest will quickly assess for the researcher errors that can be quickly corrected.
2. An estimated 65 per cent of test candidates had taken pre-test training.
3. It may be possible as a result of the pre-test to change certain questions from free response to a more structured format.
4. The pretest was performed by the focus group discussion.
5. The study consists of one pretest and three serial experiments.
6. Before the formal study,[Sentence dictionary] a pretest involved exploratory interviews with users of ISPs was conducted to make sure the questionnaire was relevant and clear to the respondents.
7. Each group was given three tests - a pretest, a posttest, and a test a week after the first two tests.
8. These pretest control patterns, in combination with the various testing modules of MDT, improve the adaptability of MDT pretest and the accuracy of permeability estimation.
9. Student's knowledge of hypertension at pretest and self-efficacy in sodium restriction at post test, and parent's health perception play an important role in determining their urinary Sodium.
10. In patients with intermediate to high pretest probability of DVT in the lower extremities, they recommend using ultrasound.
11. After pretest and training for WLL, the research adopts measures such as "a Subject per Unit" and "a Star per Week" to use WLL into practice of MDE based on innovation diffusion theory.
12. We undertook the pretest and posttest about concepts, methods and functions of community health service marketing.
13. Performance was modelled for scenarios with pretest probabilities of 5% and 50%.
14. After pretest, Ss were permitted to practice as long as one hour.
15. One of the best and most practical approaches to handling this problem is the pretest.
16. The experiment is composed of two pieces of writing for pretest and four passages writing.
17. To map the TestTableName attribute, use the WebSphere property called PreTest SQL string, where you can set an SQL sentence to test each JDBC connection.
18. In the High 5 for Kids group, parents first completed a pretest interview about fruit and vegetable consumption.
19. The data collected included questionnaires, students'self-reflection pieces, lexical pattern sheets and bond tables, notes of the teacher's observation, and the summaries of the pretest and posttest.
20. In the fourth and final recommendation, the organizations said that patients with intermediate or high pretest probability of pulmonary embolism require diagnostic imaging studies.
21. The poster and foldout material were finalized after two times pretest and could be used in IEC strategy.
22. Recent systematic reviews indicate that CT alone may not be sufficiently sensitive to exclude pulmonary embolism in patients who have a high pretest probability of pulmonary embolism.
23. Confidential testing for antibody to HIV should be offered to anyone requesting it, but only in conjunction with pretest and posttest counseling.
24. This study aims to compare three estimators of standardized mean difference (SMD) for data obtained from pretest posttest cluster randomized control trials.
More similar words: detest, pretext, pretend, preteen, pretense, pretence, aptitude test, pretended, pretending, pretentious, pretentiousness, interpreter, diabetes, test, attest, foretell, excrete, testing, protest, contest, testify, concrete, discrete, test tube, acid test, retention, testimony, intestate, contested, protestant.