Random good picture Not show
1. Do you love calligraphy?
2. There's some wonderful calligraphy in these old manuscripts.
3. Susannah won the calligraphy prize when she was at school.
4. I'm teaching myself calligraphy.
5. Calligraphy at Christmas Christmas is a natural time to indulge in the creation of greetings cards.
6. If calligraphy is not a skill you possess or think you could learn, do not despair for there are some alternatives.
7. Again, I smiled, wishing Father had brought calligraphy instead of ball torture.
8. His calligraphy is vigorous and forceful.
9. His effortless calligraphy an unconventional grace of its own.
10. Mrs. Wang's calligraphy is probably abominable. "
11. Calligraphy should look alive and not like type.
12. Each calligraphy alphabet has a set size.
13. It can bar fine paper, calligraphy and painting complete, close all calligraphers crown.
14. His calligraphy tetrasomic able to Lishu, most famous for Cursive.
15. His History of China's Modern Calligraphy and Sphragistics published in1993 and recently-published Of Art are the treasury of the results of his theoretic research in recent years.
16. Then, compared with the traditional painting and calligraphy, cross - stitch advantage in where?
17. In ancient China, literator put emphasis on calligraphy, which become necessary test contents of imperial examination.
18. His expedition into calligraphy was a dot, and the Macintosh became the connecting line.
19. I think the traditional painting and calligraphy, rise more powerful because cross - stitch.
20. There are also people who come to take such courses as Chinese traditional medicine, painting, calligraphy and photography.
21. So far as one could judge, nobody had graduated from their calligraphy evening class.
22. Moore, for instance, treasures a collection of sayings Penny Scaggs had written for her in calligraphy.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
23. Red paper, reflecting good fortune, with bright, bold, gold calligraphy, was hung in the kitchen.
24. We learned a copperplate at my convent, with elaborate curlicues of capitals I have not seen in any other calligraphy.
25. Outside the scholars' rooms sat a line of bearded old men busily correcting specimens of Arabic calligraphy.
26. He spent the rest of his life collecting antiques and artwork and writing calligraphy in his smoke-filled room.
27. And there are, of course, Koranic manuscripts with refined calligraphy.
28. Pop chart says, his largest a faulty stroke in calligraphy or painting is concoctive AOL and group of American times Wanner is amalgamative.
29. Light running hand , a kind of ancient Chinese calligraphy, featuring natural and smooth writing.
30. Welcome the industries of stone inscription, jade carving, woodcarving, ceramics, metal, calligraphy and the folk art.
More similar words: epigraph, biography, milligram, demography, topography, cartography, photography, iconography, biogeography, bibliography, choreography, autobiography, cinematography, biographical, autobiographical, graph, graphic, grapheme, graphite, bar graph, holograph, telegraph, homograph, autograph, polygraph, paragraph, phonograph, pictograph, photograph, stenographer.