Random good picture Not show
1. Some preteens are able to handle a good deal of responsibility.
2. Some material may be inappropriate for preteens.
3. The Hotel Girasole in Bormio 2000, high above the medieval town of Bormio, is the perfect destination for pre-teen skiers.
4. Bringing Shakespeare to the preteen set is the idea of Hale Middle School teacher! bold!
5. Every year 40 or 50 idols appear to satiate pre-teen musical tastes.
6. I'm a preteen doing homework at the kitchen table.
7. A police dashboard camera caught the preteen out for a joyride.
8. He is now a preteen with excellent manners who does wonderfully at school, is very creative, and has outgrown the old ways he dealt with frustration.
9. Mr. Hollett's two preteen daughters resisted the remarriage at first.
10. On the plus side,[sentencedict.com/preteen.html] 98 percent of preteen babysitters knew who to contact in the event of an intruder or a fire.
11. It's important, then, to help a preteen deal emotionally with the information he or she has assembled.
12. Summary: Preteen schoolgirl Mitsuko was rapped by his fathers and became psychologically confused for this forbidden sex.
13. They are completely without inhibition, a bus fall of preteens on a field trip.
14. When Stephen Davis, ghostwriter of Jackson memoir "Moon Walk," was at Jackson's Encino, Calif. home in 1987 conducting interviews, a succession of preteen boys visited constantly.
15. But Bieber is so small that unless you are a preteen girl (which you very well might be; most of his fans aren't old enough to drive), you'll have to bend down to greet him.
16. Sometimes I worked with students at the intermediate level. In Canada, students at that level are youth in their preteen years as well as teenagers.
17. Born in Cairo, he had spent a few years in Oregon as a preteen while his father earned a PhD.
18. "It's important for kids not to look weird," says Peter Bishop, who leads the preteen class at the Humanist center in Palo Alto.
19. Baker, thinking about the intense focus he'd seen on the face of his preteen son when playing videogames, agreed.
20. " demands the Daily Telegraph in an article condemning contemporary sexy schoolgirl fashions, while Tokyo's Daily Yomiuri refers to "the Lolita-like sex appeal" of preteen Japanese anime characters.
21. The Disney Fairies star in a line of toys and direct-to-DVD movies popular among the preteen girl crowd.
22. Jackson entered the public consciousness as an impossibly cute, preteen wonder in 1969, an unbelievably precocious singer in his family band, The Jackson 5.
23. In Canada, students at that level are youth in their preteen years as well as teenagers.
24. Pushing her way out the shattered back cargo window, the slight but athletic preteen scrambled on top of the SUV, which had righted itself, and yelled to her mother to hoist up the younger children.
25. I had to get up for school earlier than in the past, partly because of having to be bussed to school and partly because I had to take better care of myself now that I was in my preteen years.
More similar words: pretext, pretend, pretence, pretense, pretended, pretending, pretentious, pretentiousness, interpreter, teen, teens, teenage, fifteen, teenager, eighteen, in the teeth of, foretell, excrete, discrete, concrete, retention, contretemps, pretty, fourteenth amendment, interpret, pretty much, predetermine, misinterpret, interpretation, tete-a-tete.