Random good picture Not show
(1) Perhaps the major stumbling block to reunification is the military presence in South Korea.
(2) The eventual aim is reunification.
(3) Some might see dangers and difficulties in discussing reunification, but it could not be left off the agenda.
(4) Early reunification, in short,[sentencedict.com] has become a necessity for the world Trotskyist movement.
(5) Mr Young inferred that this meant that reunification with Eire was my solution.
(6) In such cases the citizens often dream of reunification, even when their governments and ideology differ fundamentally.
(7) Five years after reunification, twice as many women as men were unemployed in the five eastern states.
(8) Botched Not when he has botched reunification and his country's interest rates cripple home-owners and industries far beyond his own borders.
(9) Of course, it takes time to realize peaceful reunification.
(10) Peaceful reunification is a set policy of the Chinese Government.
(11) The great cause of the reunification of China is bound to succeed.
(12) There is more scepticism, for example, that family reunification benefits host countries.
(13) Mr Eroglu, a nationalist hardliner who opposes reunification with the Greek part of the island, took 50.4% of the vote, while the incumbent, Mehmet Ali Talat, trailed with 42.8%.
(14) To conduct dialogue and hold negotiations on peaceful reunification has been our consistent position.
(15) The wall through Berlin was finally ruptured, prefiguring the reunification of Germany.
(16) Mr Chen's approach is to finesse the problem of reunification through a mixture of goodwill and verbal subtlety.
(17) Unless the Soviet military intervenes, self-determination must surely lead to reunification. Sentencedict.com
(18) East Berliners feel they are patronized and their western cousins complain they are stuck with the bills for reunification.
(19) Already my body was beginning to feel restless: demanding reunification with the object of its yearning.
(20) They continue to perpetrate the discredited myth of economic invincibility rather than reflect the harsh realities of recession and reunification.
(21) Hong Kong represents another step on the path of reunification.
(22) To show the world that the United States does not want reunification, it is necessary to keep making new peace proposals.
(23) Unlike so many victims of the armed struggle for the reunification of Ireland.
(24) They visit Twickenham on November 14 as part of a busy schedule that follows rugby reunification between the races.
(25) The only realistic question that poses itself is whether Britain can help to determine the how and the when of reunification.
(26) The Chinese side appreciates the Fijian government for adhering to the one-China policy and supporting the great cause of China's reunification.
(27) China appreciates the Madagascan government and parliament for resolutely pursuing the one-China policy and supporting China's grand cause of peaceful reunification.
(28) The Mozambican government will continue to pursue the one-China policy and support China's grand cause of reunification.
(29) Dulcimer and Orchestra "In the Air 1997 " is a doctor Ruilun Bao createined in 1999 , for the celebration of the performance of Hong Kong's reunification with the warm scenes of jubilation.
(30) China complains that Taiwan is trying to drag its feet on reunification.
More similar words: unification, magnification, personification, ratification, gratification, notification, edification, deification, modification, purification, ramification, self-gratification, justification, nullification, specification, certification, clarification, rectification, qualification, identification, solidification, simplification, classification, esterification, quantification, exemplification, desertification, intensification, electrification, communication.