Random good picture Not show
1. His Utopia is not a chimerical commonwealth but a practical improvement on what already exists.
2. Most interpret the information from the victims as chimerical thinking.
3. His utopia is not a chimerical commonwealth but a practical improvement on what already exists.
4. The corollary to this is the claim that bureaucracy in police stations is chimerical.
5. Objective To explore techniques of isolating embryonic stem-like cells (ESLCs) from mouse blastocyst inner cell mass and the utilization of ESLCs to generate chimerical mice.
6. This wanton exercise of this power is not a chimerical suggestion of a heated brain.
7. At first, Robert Fulton's plans for his steamboat were derided as chimerical nonsense.
More similar words: American, Pan-American, american dream, latin america, hysterical, hysterically, american revolution, chimera, turmeric, be rich in, psychical, historical, empirical, theatrical, historically, electrical, periodical, obstetrical, symmetrical, rhetorically, diametrically, metaphorically, political machine, rhetorical device, rhetorical question, mercalli scale, merit, Eric, demerit, temerity.