Random good picture Not show
(1) You'll have to scour out those old cooking pots before you use them.
(2) Her family began to scour the countryside for a suitable house.
(3) I had to scour out the pans.
(4) Could you scour? They are too dirty.
(5) Mother made me scour the family silver.
(6) He decided to scour the sink.
(7) I could scour the trash cans!
(8) Finally, brokers scour the market for the best deal.
(9) I can scour the local rags!
(10) And so James Sherald and his assistants scour the mountains to find any living trees to transplant to his garden.
(11) I respect your scruple, scour; but in this case I believe true delicacy requires you to do as I ask.
(12) He gets young kiddies to scour the streets looking for discarded crack vials that he pays them a dime apiece for.
(13) Other men scour the shops for the latest looks and hunt down designer bargains.
(14) Luckily, I didn't have to scour the shopping centres of the north west for her.
(15) Scour the bowl with a mixture of vinegar and baking soda.
(16) Simply scour playgrounds for bullied, spectacled children and offer a ride around the park in exchange for pocket money.
(17) Dunn and Hack began to scour the literature, but found no mention of the muscle.
(18) I gave the dirty floor a good scour.
(19) Cany sofa uses common scour scrub[sentencedict.com], can injure cane.
(20) Wash a face with vinegar can scour off whelk?
(21) The cleaning lady gave it a good scour.
(22) One moment it's out with the Brillo pad and scour, scour, scour.
(23) In spite of the heat, parties in full dress uniform were sent to scour the countryside.
(24) Tillman worked her hard all day made her change sheets, scour shower stalls.
(25) It was their job to buy horses for the New Model Army and scour the country for food and provisions.
(26) In similar lessons in all sorts of schools, the students go on to scour textbooks and library books for more facts.
(27) Goblin wolf riders raid and pillage far afield, while outriders scour the surrounding countryside for any sign of enemy armies.
(28) Their names were harsh, aggressive, Vorticist in tone - Scour!
(29) They were going to scald it, Scald it and scour it like a doorstep.
(30) His charges never suffered from the normal ailments of the young; no scour, no joint ill, no pneumonia.