Random good picture Not show
1. I don't understand how this contraption operates.
2. Whatever's that strange contraption you've got in the garage?
3. She showed us a strange contraption that looked like a satellite dish.
4. Does this contraption work?
5. Come get me out of this contraption.
6. No one place in the contraption governs walking.
7. It's a contraption for washing windows on tall buildings.
8. At its first airing, the contraption rolled less than 100 meters before the transmission froze up.
9. One enthusiast has constructed a gallows-like contraption in order to perfect his technique.
10. By demonstrating his floating contraption - part surfboard, part kayak and part sailboard - Halfon hopes to create a tide of attention.
11. The steam engine is an unthinkable contraption without the domesticating loop of the revolving governor.
12. From this unique contraption, Hart will oversee the live performances.
13. Seven of us squeezed into this contraption, which wheezed along at about ten miles an hour, coughing blue fumes.
14. It is not surprising that this contraption serves itself more reliably than it does ordinary Brazilians.
15. a Heath Robinson contraption.
16. The contraption held small plates of cattle blood and other substance that were covered by a thin membrane to mimic skin.
17. A crablike contraption sidles menacingly across a biscuit shaped planet, housing a star in its glass belly.
18. But not to worry, a Laker contraption keeps that hair out of his eyes.
19. Ralph was standing by a contraption of palm trunks and leaves.
20. He was sitting alone by a window with a weird contraption on the bench in front of him.
21. They approached a blank stone wall and the lad touched certain buttons upon the contraption he wore on his wrist.
22. The lave net was a simple but very effective contraption for catching salmon.
23. It would have been better to build secure mortuaries rather than putting one's money into an expensive contraption.
24. This was in the school hall, and they dragged out a heavy box horse and a creaking contraption made of wood.
25. He lay there, a saline drip in his arm, his head tilted back and held in a vice-like contraption.
26. Within a couple of years, Larry was experimenting with digitizing books using a jury-rigged contraption in our office.
27. And buy a proper wooden table and not that plastic contraption.
28. Pomeranz characterized a $150-billion plan to channel water from the Yangtze to parched Beijing and other fast-growing northern areas as a "big Rube Goldberg contraption."
28. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
29. They are a result of the way that the brain, a Rube Goldberg mental contraption, processes memory.
30. A new National Geographic Channel special lays out the intricate contraption known as "WCS" or "waste collection system.
More similar words: contradiction, contravention, contrition, contribution, concentration, on the contrary, caption, contra, contract, contrast, contrary, concentration camp, in contrast, contraband, captivation, by contrast, contradict, contravene, contrast to, contractor, to the contrary, contradictory, social contract, conception, consumption, transcription, contention, contortion, misconception, confrontation.