Random good picture Not show
1. There was a crystal chandelier above their heads.
2. The chandelier depends from the ceiling of the ballroom.
3. The chandelier hit the floor with a crack.
4. The crystal chandelier sparkled.
5. The chandelier arrived in a big box, tightly packed around in wadding.
6. The old walnut dining table gleamed under the chandelier.
7. Light from the chandelier gleamed on his metal collar.
8. Above us, a massive chandelier in sugar-doll pink cascades down in frilly waves.
9. Rekindled and re-leased with a shove, the chandelier began to swing again, describing a larger arc this time.
10. There is a fine crystal chandelier of the 19C and do note too, the metalwork on the doors.
11. The drawing room with its magnificent chandelier and antique furniture is in a wing of the house built by John Nash.
12. The chandelier glittered, its crystal teardrops like small golden suns.
13. Her eyes dropped from the massive glass chandelier and swept around the apartment.
14. The chandelier was sold at a giveaway price.
15. The beautiful chandelier depends from the ceiling.
16. Taking my hat from the chandelier, I followed.
17. I don't want to dangle from a chandelier.
18. The Chandelier Exit takes a different approach.
19. A large chandelier glorifies the whole room.
20. A glass pendant(Sentencedict.com), especially on a chandelier.
21. An original crystal chandelier with a gilt bronze mount.
22. The Chandelier Exit may act a backup exIt'strategy for experienced traders.
23. The chandelier - decked foyer of the venue itself was freezing.
24. See-through Lucite chairs and an airy chandelier don't cramp the style of the heavy oak Stickley table.
25. The other two were hidden in the chandelier hanging above the conference table.
26. The painting competes for attention with the elaborate 6-ton chandelier.
27. Sheila and I were responsible for polishing the brass and crystal chandelier that hung over the dining-room table.sentencedict.com/chandelier.html
28. This was actually smaller than the dressing room but was richly furnished and lit by a large crystal chandelier.
29. Which leads to the brightest bulb in the Sheffield chandelier of pop, the Longpigs.
30. The red lamp was burning on the mahogany table, catching above the chandelier with its drops of blood.
More similar words: indelible, earlier, supplier, cavalier, chevalier, belie, belief, relief, delight, deliver, believe, relieve, delirium, delicate, delicacy, fidelity, delivery, sideline, Charlie, relieved, white lie, delivered, delirious, guideline, delighted, delicious, delineate, deliverer, believe in, disbelief.