Random good picture Not show
(1) John is good at French but weak at history.
(2) John Wayne was born Marion Michael Morrison .
(3) There is no sign of John anywhere.
(4) A new dictionary was bought for Mary by John.
(5) By the way, how is John?
(6) John got married last week.
(7) John has broken off his engagement to Mary.
(8) Elton John gave an interview to Barbara Walters .
(9) According to John you were in Edinburgh last week.
(10) John is already a writer of some notoriety.
(11) John takes part in many school activities.
(12) John whistled for a taxi.
(13) No big deal. I'll ask John to play.
(14) Regarding John(http://sentencedict.com), I will write to him at once.
(15) Mr. John was inducted into the office of governor.
(16) They were professional killers who did in John.
(17) He recognized John as his lawful heir.
(18) How about a song, John?
(19) John had become infatuated with the French teacher.
(20) John is rather given to exaggeration.
(21) John has never been known for his sartorial elegance.
(22) We've had enough, John. We want out.
(23) John, you listen to me.
(24) Black John was savaged by the police.
(25) John doesn't hide his adoration for the girl.
(26) John has converted to Christianity.
(27) Uncle John winked at me across the table.
(28) After the accident John was dazed.
(29) A new dictionary was bought for Marie by John.
More similar words: john locke.