Random good picture Not show
1. The press continued its jingoistic display.
2. I'm not jingoistic, but will somebody please tell why we can't be unhappy with irritating encounters and experiences?
3. The previous year, "The Green Berets," Wayne's jingoistic Vietnam potboiler, had divided audiences, been ridiculed by the press and shunned by the Oscars.
4. That may explain why the jingoistic volume is now being cranked up, to show that Mr Kim has army support for his plans. In turn, senior commanders will be enjoying nuclear prestige.
5. " The worst kind of jingoistic hubris, " a University of Virginia student wrote in the college newspaper(sentencedict.com/jingoistic.html), The Cavalier Daily.
6. To top it all, irresponsible and jingoistic statements by the political leadership precipitated matters and gave a handle to the Chinese to attack Indian posts in 'self-defense'.
7. The data show they're "no less jingoistic than those who have never gone abroad, " Zweig says. "As in, 'My country, right or wrong'.
8. Some will, Shawcross has been called up the England squad which affords a player a certain amount of protection from the most jingoistic and snide journalists.
9. The next succession will be trickier. That may explain why the jingoistic volume is now being cranked up, to show that Mr Kim has army support for his plans.
10. The new attitude towards America was captured in 2000 by a jingoistic film called "Brother 2".
11. Gooks are just so chock full of racist, arrogant, jingoistic terminology proclaiming Korea to be some "heavenly kingdom"!
12. The most disturbing aspect of this article isn't anything that appears in the article itself, but rather the collection bigoted, jingoistic, and willfully ignorant remarks that followed.
13. But now China has more worldwide clout, and public opinion at home has taken on a combative (and sometimes downright jingoistic) tone.
14. The music of the latter is Parry again (words by Blake), and it's a bit on the jingoistic side, but my mother-in-law really wanted it, and it ended up being fine.
15. In tackling this issue, both governments must deal with national pride and jingoistic media.
More similar words: egoist, linguistic, linguistics, ongoing, cooking oil, eristic, artistic, sadistic, ballistic, statistic, realistic, logistics, atavistic, armistice, egotistical, monotheistic, statistics, cabalistic, optimistic, pacifistic, futuristic, altruistic, fatalistic, pessimistic, statistical, polytheistic, ritualistic, euphemistic, sophisticated, chauvinistic.