Random good picture Not show
2. We have conquered the uter space,but not our inner space.
3. Yoga gives me a sense of inner calm.
3. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. The PM presided over a meeting of his inner Cabinet.
5. The sunlight hardly penetrated the inner room.
6. The police quelled the disturbances in inner - city areas.
7. We convert him, and we capture his inner mind ; we reshape him.
8. The outer door was wide open but the inner one was locked.
9. Drugs are the bane of the inner cities.
10. Violent crime is rife in our inner cities.
11. The govern-ment will continue to try to regenerate inner city areas.
12. The housing needs of our inner cities have been misconceived from the start.
13. She withdrew to an inner room.
14. The label is on the inner side of the box.
15. Can you guess the inner meaning of this poem?
16. Your inner strength will enable you to prevail over life's obstacles.
17. Only his wife had access to his inner life.
18. The inner door leads to the safe and is always locked after 5 p.m.
19. He proved that he has considerable inner resources .
20. My passport was in the inner pocket of my bag, for safekeeping.
21. Fashion is not only a kind of appearance, or an inner, popular may not be suitable for you, but according to their own characteristics to dress up yourself, you belong to that kind, mature, lady, or simple and natural, or pure, or movement, a fact that can all be fashionable.
22. Today they'll consider tax breaks for businesses that create jobs in inner cities.
23. In lapping up a fur, they always put the inner side outwards.
24. The outer world you see is a reflection of your inner self.
25. For me, recovery has been all about finding my inner child and accepting her.
26. At the end of a hot summer, violence erupted in the inner cities.
27. Leading off the main hall is a series of small inner rooms.
28. Your time is limited, don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't let the noise of other's opinion drown your own inner voice.
29. We need to break the cycle of poverty and crime in the inner cities.
30. Many therapists think it's important for adults to get in touch with their inner child.
More similar words: winner, runner, manner, planner, in no way, innate, tunnel, manned, in no time, channel, connect, in nature, personnel, innocuous, innovative, innovation, connection, at the beginning, at the beginning of, be connected with, owner, nerve, diner, onerous, energy, corner, scenery, nervous, prisoner, funeral.