Random good picture Not show
1) She distinguished herself in the arts.
2) He had a distinguished career as a diplomat.
3) The adult can be readily distinguished by its orange bill.
4) Dr Miles was a distinguished scholar of Russian history.
5) It seems such a pity that a distinguished and honored name should be commercialized in such a manner.
6) He was a loyal, distinguished and very competent civil servant.
7) She was distinguished from the other girls by her height.
8) There was such a crowd round the distinguished visitor that I could not get to speak to him.
9) The Chinese nation is distinguished for its diligence and courage.
10) The medal bears the inscription "For distinguished service".
11) The judge distinguished between many cases.
12) He distinguished himself in British theatre at a very early age.
13) The curtain has fallen on her long and distinguished career .
14) He was one of Australia's most distinguished artists, renowned for his portraits,[http://sentencedict.com/distinguished.html] landscapes and nudes.
15) She has already distinguished herself as an athlete.
16) He distinguished himself as a great lawyer.
17) His plays are distinguished only by their stunning mediocrity.
18) I think grey hair makes you look very distinguished.
19) He was the most distinguished scholar in his field.
20) Many distinguished guests turned up at the meeting yesterday.
21) Francic is easily distinguished by his uniform.
22) We are privileged tonight to have as our distinguished guest Chairman of the Committee of Foreign Affairs.
23) He distinguished himself on several occasions in the civil war.
24) Elephants are distinguished from other animals by their long noses.
25) Different words with the same spelling are distinguished in this dictionary by superscript numbers.
26) He was elevated to the peerage after distinguished service in industry.
27) A helmsman is tested in a rough sea; a hero is distinguished in difficult circumstances.
28) This international award has set the seal on a long and distinguished career.
29) His sudden decision to retire brought down the curtain on a distinguished career.
30) Sometimes formal English and informal English must be carefully distinguished.
More similar words: distinguish, anguish, distinct, distinction, distinctive, existing, disguise, altruistic, in the distance, assist in, consist in, testing, disturbing, interesting, astonished, relinquish, dish, relinquishment, ring up, bring up, spring up, distend, distant, disturb, burst in, instinct, distance, district, distract, distress.