Random good picture Not show
3. She ignored his feeble attempt at humour.
4. He was a feeble, helpless old man.
5. Feeble story, just making excuses.
6. "Weak"can be collocated with "tea", but "feeble" can not.
7. She replied in but a feeble voice.
8. The heartbeat was feeble and irregular.
9. His voice sounded feeble and far away.
10. I felt feeble when I was ill.
11. He told them he was old and feeble and was not able to walk so far.
12. The Observer found the play "a feeble rehash of familiar Miller themes".
13. He bleated out a feeble excuse.
14. She was too feeble to leave her room.
15. An old or sick person is often feeble.
16. This is a particularly feeble argument.
17. He grasped her feeble veined hand.
18. Management was feeble and cowardly.
19. The feeble light of a tin lamp.
20. Opposition to the plan was rather feeble.
21. He made a feeble attempt at a smile.
22. The little lamp gave only a feeble light.
23. His feeble excuses soon tailed off .
24. In view of the feeble health of the member, the delegation cut him out.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
25. She made a feeble effort to get to school on time.
26. She made some feeble excuse about the car having broken down.
27. She made a feeble effort to smile, then started crying again.
28. The tragedy of the world is that those who are imaginative have but slight experience, and those who are experienced have feeble imaginations.
29. The tragedy of the world is that those who are imaginative have but slight experience, and those who are experienced have feeble imagination.
30. You're not going to palm me off with that feeble excuse.