Random good picture Not show
3. He told them he was old and feeble and was not able to walk so far.
4. She ignored his feeble attempt at humour.
5. He was a feeble, helpless old man.
6. "Weak"can be collocated with "tea", but "feeble" can not.
7. She replied in but a feeble voice.
8. The heartbeat was feeble and irregular.
9. His voice sounded feeble and far away.
10. I felt feeble when I was ill.
11. The Observer found the play "a feeble rehash of familiar Miller themes".
12. He bleated out a feeble excuse.
13. In view of the feeble health of the member, the delegation cut him out.
14. She was too feeble to leave her room.
15. She made a feeble effort to get to school on time.
16. An old or sick person is often feeble.
17. This is a particularly feeble argument.
18. He grasped her feeble veined hand.
19. She made some feeble excuse about the car having broken down.
20. Management was feeble and cowardly.
21. She made a feeble effort to smile, then started crying again.
22. Feeble story, just making excuses.
23. The feeble light of a tin lamp.
24. Opposition to the plan was rather feeble.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
25. He gave a feeble shrug and tried to squirm free.
26. He made a feeble attempt at a smile.
27. The tragedy of the world is that those who are imaginative have but slight experience, and those who are experienced have feeble imaginations.
28. The tragedy of the world is that those who are imaginative have but slight experience, and those who are experienced have feeble imagination.
29. You're not going to palm me off with that feeble excuse.
30. She copped out of the parachute jump at the last minute with some feeble excuse.