Random good picture Not show
1) All men are mortal.
2) Man is mortal.
3) Men are mortal.
4) All human beings are mortal.
5) For all men are mortal.
6) Her father's death reminded her that she was mortal.
7) A man is deliberately designed to be mortal. He grows, he ages, and he dies.
8) Her reputation suffered a mortal blow as a result of the scandal.
9) This tomb holds the mortal remains of King Richard III.
10) It's a mortal shame.
11) She knew that she was now in mortal danger.
12) They stole every mortal thing in the house.
13) We live in mortal dread of further attacks.
14) His mortal remains are buried in the churchyard.
15) They are our mortal enemies.
16) Our health service is in mortal danger.
17) They were locked in mortal combat .
18) She lives in mortal fear of her husband's anger.
19) We were in mortal terror of being found out.
20) Both gods and mortal men found her captivating.
21) Tickets seem unobtainable to the ordinary mortal.
22) The police were defending themselves and others against mortal danger.
23) We lived in mortal dread of him discovering our secret.
24) I just assumed you were a mere mortal like the rest of us.
25) It's beyond mortal power to bring a dead man back to life.
26) After her shoplifting spree she lived in mortal dread of being found out.
27) He received a mortal wound soon after the battle began.
28) The scandal seemed to have struck a mortal blow to the government's chances of re-election.
29) For most people a heart attack is a forceful reminder that they are mortal.
30) Near the end of the battle,[http://sentencedict.com/mortal.html] he received a mortal wound.
More similar words: mortality, shortage, important, mortify, importantly, uncomfortable, mortgage, of importance, postmortem, transportation, curtain, certain, undertake, uncertain, for certain, certainly, more, tall, undertaking, certainly not, heart and soul, uncertainty, humor, tumor, rumor, tale, talk, at all, no more, any more.