Random good picture Not show
1) A man is deliberately designed to be mortal. He grows, he ages, and he dies.
2) All men are mortal.
3) Her reputation suffered a mortal blow as a result of the scandal.
4) This tomb holds the mortal remains of King Richard III.
5) Man is mortal.
6) Her father's death reminded her that she was mortal.
7) Men are mortal.
8) The police were defending themselves and others against mortal danger.
9) She knew that she was now in mortal danger.
10) They stole every mortal thing in the house.
11) We lived in mortal dread of him discovering our secret.
12) All human beings are mortal.
13) We live in mortal dread of further attacks.
14) His mortal remains are buried in the churchyard.
15) For all men are mortal.
16) Our health service is in mortal danger.
17) I just assumed you were a mere mortal like the rest of us.
18) It's beyond mortal power to bring a dead man back to life.
19) After her shoplifting spree she lived in mortal dread of being found out.
20) He received a mortal wound soon after the battle began.
21) The scandal seemed to have struck a mortal blow to the government's chances of re-election.
22) They were locked in mortal combat .
23) She lives in mortal fear of her husband's anger.
24) The computer has dealt a mortal blow to traditional printing methods.
25) Clearly, you don't want to make a mortal enemy of someone who will be in power for a while.
26) We were in mortal terror of being found out.
27) For most people a heart attack is a forceful reminder that they are mortal.
28) Near the end of the battle,[http://sentencedict.com/mortal.html] he received a mortal wound.
29) My children can't wait for me to shuffle off this mortal coil so they can get their hands on their inheritance.
30) He glared at Claudia as if she were his mortal enemy.
More similar words: mortality, shortage, important, mortify, importantly, uncomfortable, mortgage, of importance, postmortem, transportation, curtain, certain, undertake, uncertain, for certain, certainly, more, tall, undertaking, certainly not, heart and soul, uncertainty, humor, tumor, rumor, tale, talk, at all, no more, any more.