Random good picture Not show
(2) To care for wisdom and truth and the improvement of the soul is far better than to seek money and honour and reputation.
(3) They remained openly sceptical about her promises of improvement.
(4) There is room for further improvement in English.
(5) There is a distinct improvement in your English.
(6) This is a marginal improvement on October.
(7) Let us explore the possibilities for improvement.
(8) They made an immense improvement in English.
(9) I can detect signs of improvement in your thinking.
(10) His health showed gradual improvement.
(11) There's been a noticeable improvement in his handwriting.
(12) Her condition is showing aprogressive improvement.
(13) Sales figures continue to show signs of improvement.
(14) Her work is showing some signs of improvement.
(15) There's been a big improvement in the children's behaviour.
(16) There is still room for improvement in your work.
(17) There has been an improvement in the weather. Sentencedict.com
(18) Doctors say he has made a slight improvement.
(19) There's been an overall improvement recently.
(20) They presented concrete proposals for improvement.
(21) There has been a consistent improvement in her attitude.
(22) There's still plenty of scope for improvement.
(23) We expect to see further improvement over the coming year.
(24) Stop smoking and you will see a continuous improvement in your health.
(25) This visit may prefigure an improvement in relations between the two countries.
(26) There has been a gradual improvement in our sales figures over the last two years.
(27) Predictions of an early improvement in the housing market proved false.
(28) There was a marked improvement in my health when I gave up smoking.
(29) The patient showed a marked improvement in her condition after changing medication.
(30) The report suggests that there has only been a marginal improvement in women's pay over the past few years.
More similar words: improved, movement, involvement, implement, implementation, impoverishment, improper, proverb, approve, commencement, approve of, element, basement, placement, statement, excitement, settlement, management, elementary, engagement, retirement, enforcement, requirement, replacement, measurement, arrangement, chastisement, government, announcement, encouragement.