Random good picture Not show
1. The great ship looked majestic in her new colours.
2. The majestic Montana scenery will leave you breathless.
3. From majestic mountains and valleys of green to crystal clear waters so blue, this wish is coming to you.
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. From majestic mountains and valleys of GREen to crystal clear waters so blue, this wish is coming to you.
5. The Rockies are majestic in size.
6. In the distance rose the majestic Alps.
7. This lovely village is surrounded by majestic mountain scenery.
8. The highest peak lifts its majestic cone far into the clouds.
9. Gazing at that majestic painting was for me an almost transcendental experience.
10. Majestic snow-capped peaks towered over sweeping flower-strewn plains.
11. The world's most majestic specimen of bufo bufo smiled.
12. But will the majestic green sea turtle survive us?
13. It contains many majestic old oaks and hoary willows.
14. But through it all, the majestic wolf has maintained its grip on existence, albeit by some very slim margins.
15. Tintern Abbey is noted for its majestic arches, fine doorways and elegant windows.
16. Here, he reasoned, was the most majestic trick of all.
17. The majestic castle walls, with their varying bands of stone, were modelled on the walls of Constantinople.
18. She thought it majestic, dominating the city without overwhelming it.
19. Sometimes I shave my legs, amazed at the majestic tedium of the activity.
20. The majestic indoor arena holds its premier four-day championship show from Thursday 23 to Sunday 26 September.
21. These majestic stones, flecked with orange and white lichen, are the last of thousands that once littered the prehistoric landscape.
22. It displays an endless variety of moods: lonely, majestic, dangerous, fickle and serene.
23. For me the different religions are beautiful flowers from the same garden, or they are branches of the same majestic tree. Therefore they are equally true, though being received and interpreted through human instruments equally imperfect.
24. The past is the hawk, flying higher; its talons are stronger, its wings wide and majestic.
25. It was hard to imagine the leggy beeches would some sixty years hence be tall majestic trees.
26. They were a necessary nuisance that provided the rationale for what Bureau men really loved to do: build majestic dams.
27. No one in the boats has the luxury of seeing the big picture, of viewing Fuji majestic in the distance.
28. They are the few giant trees in the forest-but the weeds, not the majestic cedars, choke us.
29. The old building, seen from the Thames on summer days, is quietly and broodingly majestic.
30. The combination of timpani and organ greatly enhances spacious, majestic music.
More similar words: domestic, plastic, testify, stick to, stick out, justice, testing, question, artistic, estimate, aesthetic, do justice, vestigial, realistic, in question, fantastic, chopstick, estimated, destitute, testimony, bombastic, aesthetics, suggestion, statistics, altruistic, clandestine, optimistic, Palestinian, investigate, interesting.