Random good picture Not show
1) That is a preposterous accusation!
2) The whole idea was preposterous.
3) That's a preposterous excuse!
4) They are asking a preposterous price for the work.
5) The very idea is preposterous!
6) The whole idea sounds absolutely preposterous!
7) These claims are absolutely preposterous!
8) It's preposterous to suggest that everything was her fault!
9) It would be preposterous to shovel coal with a teaspoon.
10) What a preposterous idea!
11) Ticket prices for football games are absolutely preposterous!
12) The whole thing was preposterous, most certainly a mistake.
13) So what Raskin proposed actually seemed preposterous.
14) It's a preposterous claim that the government is trying to poison its citizens.
15) Daunting and preposterous as the task appeared, I was glad to be busy again, of use.
16) It is preposterous that Bruce did not know that we were there.
17) It seems preposterous that Bruce did not know we were there.
18) This is a typically preposterous concoction, with tiger stripes on the long seat, horse heads for arms.
19) I said it was preposterous, but that made him even angrier.
20) Tuesday, Rana Kern again called those allegations preposterous, and said that as a pagan she worships the Earth.
21) It sounded utterly preposterous but it led to a longer silence.
22) What was then so preposterous that it barely made sense in the realm of satire has now miraculously become a reality.
23) The chief justice's supporters dismiss the allegations of racism as preposterous.
24) The idea of putting the army on an island is preposterous.
25) But as long as we have a two-tiered Hall of Fame, it is preposterous not to include Phil Niekro.
26) To rail at her meant opening a conversation,[http://sentencedict.com/preposterous.html] and this involved preposterous changes in his day.
27) Many voters are ready to believe anything of them both, no matter how preposterous or sinister.
28) Certainly many men, especially those who have had close contact with feminism, initially find my suggestions preposterous.
29) Mr. Straw To try to suggest that the senior chief inspector agreed to 175 is preposterous.
30) Every manner of artistic expression, every experiment, however imaginative, however preposterous or outrageous, was now permissible.
More similar words: boisterous, poster, obstreperous, reporter, onerous, numerous, generous, foster, cholesterol, mysterious, report, deposit, report on, reporting, reportedly, post-war, postcard, postmortem, come round, represent, entrepreneur, a matter of, representation, representative, predisposition, humorous, surreptitious, previous, oyster, sooner or later.