Random good picture Not show
(1) Trick and treachery are the practice if fools,that have not wit enough to be honest.
(2) He was eventually brought to book for his treachery.
(3) The stench of treachery hung in the air.
(4) They faced him with evidence of treachery.
(5) That night they plumbed the depths of treachery and horror, and murdered the king as he slept.
(6) He was deeply wounded by the treachery of close aides.
(7) His treachery led to the capture and imprisonment of his friend.
(8) The existence of treachery finds confirmation elsewhere.
(9) There is a fear of treachery.
(10) Selling military secrets is an unforgivable act of treachery.
(11) Naturally, Labour supporters have shrouded MacDonald's name in treachery.
(12) The inadequacy and treachery of the old leaderships of the working class have made the need all the more imperative.
(13) For treachery and cold-blooded murder it has seldom been surpassed.
(14) Vice is immorality. Infidelity is immorality. Treachery is immorality. Inhumanity is immorality. Dr T.P.Chia
(15) Treachery from a party gearing up below White Slab - only to sneak on to Great/Bow ahead of the queue.
(16) For many battered women the unpredictable treachery of a deadly serpent is an apt characterization of the abusive actions of their husbands.
(17) Through various forms of operating system treachery(Sentencedict), programs like these increase system resources.
(18) Her father threw her into prison for her treachery to him.
(19) The King went back to the palace planning treachery against the heroes and vowing they should never have the Golden Fleece.
(20) When the king learned of his brother's treachery, he quickly ordered his execution.
(21) Such treachery should be repaid in specie.
(22) Corley said she was standing down as leader because of the treachery of her own colleagues.
(23) Crook had resigned his post rather than be party to such treachery.
(24) After a furious argument during which he accused the prime minister of treachery, he announced that he would resign his Cabinet position.
(25) As nothing else, the child within her womb kept reminding her daily, hourly of the treachery she had perpetrated.
(26) There followed a swingeing series of letters between Rodrigo and Berenguer, in which each accused the other of treachery and cowardice.
(27) Her face was large and all-but-honest; her voice was a masterwork of treachery.
(28) Adam's apparent lack of concern enraged Mike, as hurt by his brother's treachery as he was by the theft.
(29) Marshak never forgave Adelson for what he considered an act of treachery.
(30) His father had suffered the humiliation because of Mills' treachery and so the traitor should suffer in the same way.