Random good picture Not show
1. The results indicate that authority, rather than self- effacement , may be used by Chinese writers to demonstrate group solidarity.
2. The morphological hallmark of primary FSGS is diffuse effacement of podocyte foot processes.
3. Epithelial cells: Widespread foot process effacement and focal micro vallation.
4. Phase 1: Early (Latent)—thinning (effacement) and opening (dilation) of the cervix to 3 cm; contractions are 30 to 45 seconds long, 20 minutes apart or less.
5. Self - effacement did not lead to timidity.
6. There is edema and partial effacement of the fourth ventricle, dorsal pons , and mid brain on the left.
7. This man does not self- effacement at all, but he pretend to be like this.
8. Renal biopsies of patients with proteinuria and kidney disease most often are associated with podocyte foot process effacement.
9. Significant induction of glycosaminoglycan, which is known to retain substantial water, and increased collagen production are most likely responsible for wrinkle effacement .
10. Your doctor is checking your progression each week, looking for signs of dilation and effacement.
11. The first effect of the draught on the educated Hindus was a complete effacement from their minds of the time-honoured beliefs and traditions of Hindu society.
12. The shaikh will lift him up through a path filled with difficulties, train him through worship, and guide him to a state of complete Self- Effacement .
13. The mucous plug—the clear, globby, gelatinous blob-like barrier that has corked your cervix throughout your pregnancy—occasionally becomes dislodged as dilation and effacement begin.
14. A score is calculated based upon the station of the presenting part and cervical dilatation, effacement , consistency, and position.
15. He must know about His Attributes through Vision and Taste(Sentencedict), by experiencing self- effacement in the Divine Presence.
16. A. Labor is characterized by uterine contractions of sufficient frequency, intensity, and duration to result in effacement and dilatation of the cervix.
17. She may check your cervix at each visit for effacement (stretching and thinning) and dilation (opening).
18. In truth I have not been to Troy but I do find the effacement of Dogan since his death almost two months ago at once offensive and instructive.
More similar words: placement, replacement, commencement, enforcement, announcement, face to face, element, amusement, basement, movement, implement, agreement, statement, amazement, settlement, management, excitement, retirement, engagement, elementary, arrangement, improvement, measurement, requirement, involvement, chastisement, encouragement, finite element, advertisement, acknowledgement.