Similar words: punish, punishment, burnished, astonished, impunity, punitive, communism, polished. Meaning: ['pʌnɪʃ] adj. subjected to a penalty (as pain or shame or restraint or loss) for an offense or fault or in order to coerce some behavior (as a confession or obedience).
Random good picture Not show
1. You will be punished, I can except no one.
2. The teenager ran away after being punished.
3. The criminal will be punished sooner or later.
4. Justice has prevailed; the guilty man has been punished.
5. Soldiers who fraternize with the enemy will be punished.
6. They were punished with unusual rigour.
7. The parents punished their disobedient child.
8. We were punished for the most trivial offences.
9. Motorists should be severely punished for dangerous driving.
10. The boy was punished for being late.
11. She was punished by teachers for answering back.
12. He was punished for stealing.
13. Those who had opposed the court were duly punished.
14. Police punished him for an offence of theft.
15. The criminal was punished with severity.
16. Motorists should be punished severely for dangerous driving.
17. He escaped being punished.
18. He punished the children for their carelessness by making them pay for the damage.
19. He suffered the injustice of being punished for a crime which he did not commit.
20. Anyone who betrayed the cult could be punished by death.
21. He was punished because he was rude to his teacher.
22. vice punished and virtue rewarded.
23. He punished the bottle of wine he kept.
24. Whoever is responsible for this will be punished.
25. Anyone breaking the law will be severely punished.
26. They got punished by the teacher.
27. I was indignant because I felt that I had been punished unfairly.
28. Those who refuse to repent, he said,[sentencedict .com] will be punished.
29. Those responsible for these crimes must be brought to court and punished.
30. Those are the rules, and anyone who transgresses will be severely punished.
More similar words: punish, punishment, burnished, astonished, impunity, punitive, communism, polished, finish, vanish, Spanish, garnish, furnish, finnish, clownish, burnish, tarnish, opportunist, accomplished, admonish, astonish, diminish, finish up, impoverished, distinguished, finish with, astonishing, astonishment, punch, expunge.