Random good picture Not show
1) His enemies tried to implicate him .
2) Have they any evidence to implicate him in the robbery?
3) He didn't find anything in the notebooks to implicate Stu.
4) He tried to avoid saying anything that would implicate him further.
5) The results implicate poor hygiene as one cause of the outbreak.
6) They'll talk,(http://sentencedict.com/implicate.html) they'll implicate me.
7) According to the prosecution, DNA tests 'irrefutably' implicate Henson.
8) Also, it was bound to implicate Government deeply.
9) That verdict did not implicate individual police officers.
10) Certainly he refused to implicate himself in the development of a theory in which he had played so great a part.
11) These results strongly implicate acetaldehyde as one of the important pathogenetic factors in the development of alcoholic liver disease.
12) No evidence exists to implicate Lord Ashcroft in committing crimes.
13) Discussion Our present studies implicate active oxygen and lipid peroxidation in the pathogenesis of gastric mucosal injury induced by indomethacin.
14) Serious must implicate entire face even whole body.
15) It was easier to confess everything and implicate everybody.
16) His measurement becomes a vision of traces folded; implicate the beginning point of describing the histories.
17) Many characteristics of internet language implicate post - modern values and cultural connotations.
18) His investigation would eventually implicate his brother in the crime.
19) The minister s confession implicate numerous official in the bribery scandal.
20) Recognition memory dual - processing models implicate distinct retrieval processes of familiarity and recollection.
21) Activities never implicate me nor are any aspirations for the results of any action by Me.
22) Together, these data implicate GPRA in the pathogenesis of atopy and asthma.
23) His enemies tried to implicate him ( in the murder ).
24) She is claiming that the police are deliberately trying to implicate her.
25) But it's also very easy to imagine an attacker wanting to leave behind a "false flag" in order to throw investigators off the trail and implicate a big target like Anonymous.
26) Co-defendant Fredrik Neij said that prosecutor H?kan Roswall had misunderstood the technology and that his evidence did not implicate The Pirate Bay.
27) Arrests were made which promised elucidation, yet nothing was elicited which could implicate the parties suspected.
28) Silver bar relief "peony flowers on the back, drawing" implicate wealth and good luck.
29) A new idea and a new fear Jem's mind. What if Mary should implicate her. father?
30) Bohm outlined his approach in the classic 1980 book,' Wholeness and the Implicate Order '.
More similar words: implication, complicated, implicit, application, delicate, complicity, replica, applicable, inexplicable, publication, dedicate, indicate, abdicate, dedicated, eradicate, fabricate, intricate, vindicate, predicate, communicate, intoxicate, adjudicate, prevaricate, sophisticated, unsophisticated, communicate with, compliment, amplitude, accomplish, compliance.