Random good picture Not show
1. A famed person and a fattened pig are alike in danger.
2. The fountains of Rome are famed for their architectural beauty.
3. The famed film-maker slammed the claims as "an outrageous lie".
4. It's a city famed for its ski slopes and casinos.
5. He was famed for his stubborn resistance and his refusal to accept defeat.
6. His famed calmness temporarily deserted him.
7. He is famed for his laid-back attitude.
8. The Shetlands are famed for their colonies of sea birds.
9. St. Patrick's Cathedral is famed for its midnight mass on Christmas eve.
10. Her intellect is famed far and wide.
11. The city is famed for its outdoor restaurants.
12. The Gurkhas are famed for their prowess in battle.
13. The magazine is famed for its merciless political lampoons.
14. She is famed for playing dizzy blondes.
15. Finvarra possessed great intelligence and was a famed chess-player.
16. But barn owls, famed in folklore for their eerie screech and ghostly white plumage,[Sentencedict.com ] are declining in Britain.
17. Gone, maybe, are the famed histrionics but in their place is an assuredness which hints at a new maturity.
18. Endorsed by famed consultant Zig Ziglar, Drury instructs over 50,000 each year at live presentations and through video tapes.
19. The charioteers of Tiranoc, famed throughout the land for their skill and daring, raced between their white marble cities.
20. After college, Kobliner worked for Sylvia Porter, the famed author and columnist who pioneered the personal-finance field.
21. This was a city famed for its hospitality to servicemen.
22. Rolls-Royce's famed electronic control is retained, though.
23. In 1608 famed explorer Captain John Smith reported that great numbers of wild ducks abounded.
24. That was the Judgment of Paris, famed everywhere as the real reason why the Trojan War was fought.
25. The ex-actress, who died ten days ago at 63, was famed for her flamboyant personality.
26. Only in later centuries, when Constant Drachenfels' daring knew no bounds, did the famed, fabled horrors begin.
27. Kennedy was only briefly in office and even Lyndon Johnson's famed mastery of congress was very short-lived.
28. Different character sets Application debugging facilities include transaction dumps, system traces, and the famed Animator source code debugger.
29. Children born of these unions were often gifted in the art of healing and became famed physicians.
30. The club is situated in a wine bar in Kidderminster: a town not famed, admittedly, for its sizzling erotica.