Random good picture Not show
(3) The end makes all equal.
(8) Love makes all equal.
(10) The article trivializes the whole issue of equal rights.
(11) These coins are not equal value.
(12) One li is equal to half a kilometre.
(13) Fairness demanded an equal division of the winnings.
(14) A dollar is equal to one hundred cents.
(15) They are of equal height.
(16) He did not regard himself as her intellectual equal.
(17) Twelve inches are equal to one foot.
(18) The tests and teacher assessments have equal weighting.
(19) They are demanding equal rights and justice.
(20) Both candidates received an equal number of votes.
(21) Twelve inches is equal to one foot. Sentencedict.com
(22) Helen is quite equal to Jack in brains.
(23) Don't you think that both views have equal validity?
(24) Make X greater than or equal to zero.
(25) The judge awarded both finalists equal points.
(26) Nobody can equal him in intelligence.
(27) We are campaigning for equal rights for women.
(28) Perseverance can sometimes equal genius in its results.
(29) The judges awarded both finalists equal points.
(30) Perseverance can somtimes equal genius in its results.