Random good picture Not show
3. We are pleased to send you...
4. She actually seemed pleased to see him: most of her visitors she merely tolerated.
5. The boss was not pleased with her work and packed her off.
6. Pleased to meet you. Plsd to meet u, too.
7. I am pleased that you have a new job.
8. He did not look too pleased when I told him.
9. I'm pleased to hear about your news.
10. Strange though it may sound, I was pleased it was over.
11. We are pleased to recommend...to you.
12. I said that I should be pleased to help.
13. We are pleased to answer your letter of August 18, 1998.
14. We are very pleased to have the opportunity to...
15. His preferment pleased his many admirers.
16. Your compliance with his request pleased your father.
17. She was very pleased with her exam results.
18. I am pleased to tell you that your application for the post of Assistant Editor has been successful.
19. We are pleased to learn from your letter...
20. Dogs wag their tails when they are pleased.
21. Words cannot express how pleased I am.
22. The council are pleased with the results of bringing ordinary citizens in on local library planning.
23. We bought the table sight unseen and were pleased to find it was perfect for our kitchen.
24. We are pleased to respond to your inquiry of August 18, 1998.
25. Your Dad will be so pleased.
26. I shall be pleased to preside at your meetings.
27. I think it is fair to say that they are pleased with this latest offer.
28. Franklin was free to do pretty much whatever he pleased.sentencedict.com/pleased.html
29. Unfortunately, George cannot be with us today so I am pleased to accept this award on his behalf.
30. He pretended to be affronted, but inwardly he was pleased.