Synonym: proud of. Similar words: displeased, please, increased, release, pleasing, pleasure, displeasing, ease. Meaning: [plɪːzd] adj. 1. experiencing or manifesting pleasure 2. feeling pleasurable satisfaction over something by which you measures your self-worth.
Random good picture Not show
3. We are pleased to send you...
4. Pleased to meet you. Plsd to meet u, too.
5. I am pleased that you have a new job.
6. I'm pleased to hear about your news.
7. We are pleased to recommend...to you.
8. I said that I should be pleased to help.
9. The result pleased us enormously.
10. We are very pleased to have the opportunity to...
11. His preferment pleased his many admirers.
12. Your compliance with his request pleased your father.
13. She was very pleased with her exam results.
14. We are pleased to learn from your letter...
15. Dogs wag their tails when they are pleased.
16. Words cannot express how pleased I am.
17. Your Dad will be so pleased.
18. I shall be pleased to preside at your meetings.
19. To say we were pleased is an understatement .
20. Are you pleased with your new car?
21. She was pleased to hear good news about him.
22. I'm really pleased that you're feeling better.
23. The new flavour pleased his palate.
24. Lisa smiled because she was pleased to see us.
25. You're coming? I'm so pleased.
26. The boss should be pleased with you.
27. Mr. Singh said he was pleased with the outcome.
28. We are pleased to inform you that...sentencedict.com/pleased.html
29. Lower interest rates pleased millions of mortgage payers.
30. Felicity seemed pleased at the suggestion.