Random good picture Not show
(1) I'm not very popular with my parents at the moment.
(2) Mary is popular among the students.
(3) Ice cream is popular among children.
(4) There's a popular supposition that we're publicly funded but the bulk of our money comes from competitive contracts.
(5) Late-night shopping is becoming very popular.
(6) He is banging out the latest popular tunes.
(7) For centuries, quilting and patchwork have been popular needlecrafts.
(8) "The Scarlet Capsule" was a parody of the popular 1959 TV series "The Quatermass Experiment".
(9) This discovery seems to validate the claims of popular astrology.
(10) Spain is still our most popular holiday destination.
(11) Shrimps are a popular type of seafood.
(12) All modern popular music has an umbilical cord link back to blues and R and B.
(13) There is a popular misconception that too much exercise is bad for you.
(14) She's the editor of a popular women's magazine.
(15) My ignorance biased me against popular music.
(16) Her success as a popular singer was ephemeral.
(17) The cancellation of the popular show was a result of managerial myopia.
(18) Jeans are popular among the young.
(19) In banquet halls folding partitions are very popular.
(20) According to popular folklore[sentencedict.com](sentencedict.com), anyone who owns such a picture will have bad luck.
(21) The environment is a popular topic these days.
(22) She's the most popular teacher in school.
(23) His promotion to manager was a popular appointment.
(24) He remained popular throughout his tenure of the office of mayor.
(25) Many parents are biased against popular music.
(26) 'Our dog got into the neighbour's garden again!' 'You'll be popular.'
(27) Their latest disc is a worthy successor to their popular debut album.
(28) Fashion is not only a kind of appearance, or an inner, popular may not be suitable for you, but according to their own characteristics to dress up yourself, you belong to that kind, mature, lady, or simple and natural, or pure, or movement, a fact that can all be fashionable.
(29) He may have been eclipsed by the young guns, but his films are still very popular.
(30) Bob is playing the piano again, banging out the latest popular tunes.
More similar words: popularity, population, opulent, manipulate, secular, regular, regularly, irregular, triangular, particular, regularity, tabula rasa, spectacular, particularly, in particular, cardiovascular, at regular intervals, crop up, pop., pop, popcorn, popsicle, pull, pulse, pull on, pull out, pull off, pull in, pull up, pull down.