Random good picture Not show
(1) Your book is quite popular.
(2) Mary is popular among the students.
(3) Ice cream is popular among children.
(4) Late-night shopping is becoming very popular.
(5) He is banging out the latest popular tunes.
(6) For centuries, quilting and patchwork have been popular needlecrafts.
(7) Spain is still our most popular holiday destination.
(8) Shrimps are a popular type of seafood.
(9) She's the editor of a popular women's magazine.
(10) My ignorance biased me against popular music.
(11) Her success as a popular singer was ephemeral.
(12) Jeans are popular among the young.
(13) In banquet halls folding partitions are very popular.
(14) The environment is a popular topic these days.
(15) She's the most popular teacher in school.
(16) His promotion to manager was a popular appointment.
(17) Many parents are biased against popular music.
(18) The display juxtaposed images from serious and popular art.
(19) Andy is really plugged into the popular music scene.
(20) This is the most popular ball game ever devised.
(21) The tabloid newspapers have fastened on popular psychology.
(22) The town is a popular destination for art lovers.
(23) This is one of our most popular designs.
(24) Contrary to popular belief[sentencedict.com][sentencedict.com], many cats dislike milk.
(25) Exercises of this kind are very popular.
(26) The area was a popular tourist haunt.
(27) She's a lively child and popular with everyone.
(28) Champagne wines became immensely popular in the 18th century.
(29) Immigrant tales have always been popular themes in fiction.
(30) He was popular with the teachers.
More similar words: popularity, population, opulent, manipulate, secular, regular, regularly, irregular, triangular, particular, regularity, tabula rasa, spectacular, particularly, in particular, cardiovascular, at regular intervals, crop up, pop., pop, popcorn, popsicle, pull, pulse, pull on, pull out, pull off, pull in, pull up, pull down.