Random good picture Not show
1. He is directly responsible for this.
2. The insurance company is responsible for this case.
3. A product manager is responsible for product profitability.
4. He still felt responsible for her death.
5. I am making you responsible for the cooking.
6. All pilots are responsible for their passengers' safety.
7. Who is responsible for this terrible mess?
8. Politicians are responsible to the.
9. Each programme is discussed with the responsible manager.
10. Doctors, not pharmacists, are responsible for dishing out drugs.
11. I'm responsible for the west side.
12. The poor weather was partly responsible for the crash.
13. He's directly responsible to the boss.
14. The council is responsible for refuse collection.
15. Mike is responsible for designing the entire project.
16. She behaved in a very responsible way .
17. The bus driver is responsible for the passengers safety.
18. A responsible government shouldn't waste the taxpayers' money.sentencedict.com/responsible.html
19. Some local ruffians are responsible for this.
20. He denied that he was responsible for the accident.
21. Each individual person is responsible for his own arrangements.
22. He must be responsible to me for this matter.
23. Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.
24. He's responsible for recruiting at all levels.
25. Parents are responsible for the welfare of their children.
26. Neither you nor I can be held responsible.
27. Several firms are responsible for the provision of cleaning services.
28. We are responsible for the care and well-being of all our patients.
29. The love of their country is with them only a mode of flattering its master; as soon as they think that master can no longer hear, they speak of everything with a frankness which is the more startling because those who listen to it become responsible.
30. If valuables are placed in the safe, the hotel is responsible for their safe custody.
More similar words: be responsible for, responsibility, responsive, response, respond, correspond, respondent, ostensible, correspondent, corresponding to, comprehensible, reprehensible, as soon as possible, inexpressible, sponsor, ostensibly, visible, feasible, possible, divisible, impossible, admissible, permissible, accessible, tablespoon, respectable, considerable, sibling, espouse, sponge off.