Random good picture Not show
1. He is directly responsible for this.
2. The insurance company is responsible for this case.
3. Several firms are responsible for the provision of cleaning services.
4. A product manager is responsible for product profitability.
5. He still felt responsible for her death.
6. We are responsible for the care and well-being of all our patients.
7. I am making you responsible for the cooking.
8. All pilots are responsible for their passengers' safety.
9. Who is responsible for this terrible mess?
10. The government is responsible for the provision of education for all the children.
11. Each programme is discussed with the responsible manager.
12. The hotel is not responsible for any loss or damage to guests' personal property .
13. Doctors, not pharmacists,[sentencedict.com] are responsible for dishing out drugs.
14. Those responsible for these crimes must be brought to court and punished.
15. I'm responsible for the west side.
16. To what degree can parents be held responsible for a child's behaviour?
17. The department is responsible for the provision of residential care services.
18. The poor weather was partly responsible for the crash.sentencedict.com/responsible.html
19. They wanted someone responsible to look after the place at night-time.
20. He's directly responsible to the boss.
21. All members of the cabinet are collectively responsible for decisions taken.
22. The council is responsible for refuse collection.
23. He is too impulsive to be a responsible prime minister.
24. The love of their country is with them only a mode of flattering its master; as soon as they think that master can no longer hear, they speak of everything with a frankness which is the more startling because those who listen to it become responsible.
25. If valuables are placed in the safe, the hotel is responsible for their safe custody.
26. Men have forgotten this truth. But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.
27. The company could not indicate a person even nominally responsible for staff training.
28. Yesterday the head of government called for the prosecution of those responsible for the deaths.
29. Sooner or later,the time comes when we all must become responsible adults,and learn to give up what we want,so we can choose to do what is right.Of course,a life time of responsibility isn'e always easy,and as the years go on,it's a burden that can become too heavy for some to bear.But still we try to do what is best,what is good.Not only for ourselves,but for those we love.Yes,sooner or later we must all become responsible adults.No one knows this better than the young.
30. Even where parents no longer live together, they each continue to be responsible for their children.
More similar words: be responsible for, responsibility, responsive, response, respond, correspond, respondent, ostensible, correspondent, corresponding to, comprehensible, reprehensible, as soon as possible, inexpressible, sponsor, ostensibly, visible, feasible, possible, divisible, impossible, admissible, permissible, accessible, tablespoon, respectable, considerable, sibling, espouse, sponge off.