Random good picture Not show
(1) It's important to protect your skin from the harmful effects of the sun.
(2) Rubbishy commercials and harmful programmes contribute to the rise in violence and crime in the street.
(3) The drug can be harmful if taken in excess.
(4) We should stop factories from producing harmful gases.
(5) The drug is not harmful per se, but is dangerous when taken with alcohol.
(6) Sunscreen provides a protective layer against the sun's harmful rays.
(7) She actually considered fresh air harmful.
(8) Smoking is harmful to your health.
(9) It is generally believed that smoking is harmful to health.
(10) Biodegradable packaging helps to limit the amount of harmful chemicals released into the atmosphere.
(11) There is abundant evidence that cars have a harmful effect on the environment.
(12) It believed the affair was potentially harmful to British aviation.
(13) Fruit juices can be harmful to children's teeth.
(14) Polyunsaturated oils are essential for health. Excess is harmful, however.
(15) These products are often positively harmful. Sentencedict.com
(16) You'll need sunglasses that will cut out harmful UV rays from the sun.
(17) Not all virus infections are necessarily harmful to vines.
(18) Smoking can be harmful to your health.
(19) It is distinct that smoking is harmful to health.
(20) Women are more at risk from the harmful effects of alcohol than men.
(21) Our use of harmful chemicals and the consequent damage to the environment is a very serious matter.
(22) The ozone layer forms a shield against harmful solar rays.
(23) The ozone layer filters harmful UV rays from the sun.
(24) Water is not an effective shield against the sun's more harmful rays.
(25) Exposure of the body to strong sunlight can be harmful.
(26) Unfortunately(sentencedict.com), pesticides kill off beneficial insects as well as harmful ones.
(27) Depletion of the ozone layer leaves the earth's surface increasingly exposed to harmful radiation from the sun.
(28) Continuous exposure to sound above 80 decibels could be harmful.
(29) Some people refuse to buy goods that are overpackaged, because they feel that it is harmful to the environment.
(30) Food must be heated to a high temperature to kill harmful bacteria.