Random good picture Not show
(1) We cultivated maize and watermelons.
(2) I bought a watermelon andsome peaches.
(3) They bought watermelons and ate them as they walked, spitting out the seeds.
(4) The woman cut up the watermelon and shared it out among the four children.
(5) Collard greens, red beans and watermelon.
(6) Thump the watermelon to see if it's ripe.
(7) Next to them was a huge watermelon and a bowl of green figs.
(8) I must make the watermelon milk shake.
(9) The watermelon has gotten bad.
(10) The pulp of this watermelon is too spongy.
(11) The watermelon was very luscious. Everyone wanted another slice.
(12) He then lying on folding chair leisurely eating watermelon.
(13) Which do coco and watermelon nob ache quite?
(14) This kind of watermelon is remarkable for its size.
(15) In the refrigerator, the watermelon rot grantor disgusting smell.
(16) This year's smacking watermelon harvest is very good. Sentencedict.com
(17) Sorry, watermelon is out of season. How about Hamimelon?
(18) Why is watermelon fruit of summerly talent some?
(19) Watermelon and muskmelon market will produce bigger change 2001.
(20) Uptake, translocation, and distribution of 14C-labelled oligosaccharides in watermelon seedling were investigated by the means of radioactive isotope tracer.
(21) Several organic fertilizer was used to study the watermelon autointoxication in a soil culture system.
(22) In watermelon culture, cucurbit is used as stock and common watermelon seedlings as scion for grafting.
(23) Watermelon the pedicle - section to about one sixth for melons cup with lid.
(24) As for the Earth, watermelon , grape, have a spheroid, Be just some dissimilarities of size.
(25) Next, too wasteful on detail time, chose watermelon to lose sesame seed.
(26) Jack put the gun in my hands, and I held it like a watermelon.
(27) It's worth splurging on, at least once, just to experience watermelon through a straw.
(28) Although vegetable polyploid breeding has a history of 70 years, until now only a few polyploidy varieties of watermelon, radish, cabbage and potato are used in vegetable production.
(29) The farmer came up with the idea of making a cube-shaped watermelon which could easily be packed and stored.
(30) More than 210,000 people have watched the black-haired baby licking and attempting to chew on the inside of the massive watermelon which is perched on a chair.
More similar words: water, long-term, by water, hold water, boiling water, bewilderment, melodramatic, lifelong, belong to, before long, in the long run, term, terms, ameliorate, aftermath, in terms of, short-term, countermand, intermittent, terminological, come to terms with, later, theater, sweater, material, paternal, reiterate, alma mater, adulterate, inveterate.