Similar words: grape, rape, recruit, incongruity, trapezoid, biography, photograph, demographic. Meaning: n. 1. citrus tree bearing large round edible fruit having a thick yellow rind and juicy somewhat acid pulp 2. large yellow fruit with somewhat acid juicy pulp; usual serving consists of a half.
Random good picture Not show
1. Oranges, lemons, limes and grapefruit are types of citrus fruit.
2. I haven't got any grapefruit juice, but I've got some orange juice. Will that do ?
3. Pick-your-own grapefruit and oranges were ours for pennies apiece.
4. Garnish with grapefruit sections, mint sprigs, and tomato.
5. An orange resembles a grapefruit.
6. A mature grapefruit tree can produce 250 grapefruit.
7. Grapefruit, marjoram, peach and camomile for radiance and freshness.
8. Most lemons last through mid-April and grapefruit, through mid-June.
9. Garnish with grapefruit slices and mint leaves.
10. Garnish the salad with fresh grapefruit sections.
11. They're a cross between a grapefruit and a tangerine.
12. Shelley cut a grapefruit in half and squeezed the juice.
13. If you have just small amounts of leftover grapefruit or sweet oranges, you may want to feed them to wildlife.
14. The hamburger is gone and more grapefruit juice has arrived.
15. Whisk together remaining ingredients except grapefruit slices and mint leaves.
16. If not eating both grapefruit halves at the same time, keep the remaining filling in the bowl until ready to use.
17. Grapefruit can help reduce harmful blood cholesterol levels and cranberry juice relieves cystitis.
18. Then there is the grapefruit diet where grapefruit is eaten before each meal.
19. Honestly 36 pence for a tin of grapefruit what's the world coming to.
20. She willed there to be grapefruit juice in the fridge.
21. There was a grapefruit, bacon, waffles, maple syrup, cinnamon toast and weak coffee.
22. Season to taste and divide the chopped grapefruit among the fillets.
23. Grape, apple, unsweetened orange, grapefruit, pineapple, or exotic fruit juices may be drunk in moderation.
24. TOP NOTE:lichee, Freesia refracta and grapefruit.
25. Citric acid can be extracted from the juice of oranges, lemons, limes or grapefruit.
26. Arrange the courgettes on a serving platter with the trout and reserved grapefruit segments.
27. The sweeter, more nutritious[http://Sentencedict.com], relatively new varieties of ruby grapefruit made for fine eating at home.
28. Me, trying to ignore it all while I section a grapefruit for the teen-ager.
29. The standards are as good as any first class hotel. Fresh grapefruit, bacon and eggs and piping hot coffee and rolls.
30. The halved poussins are marinated in a mixture of grapefruit juice and mint jelly before being seared under the grill.
More similar words: grape, rape, recruit, incongruity, trapezoid, biography, photograph, demographic, photography, photographer, hopefully, frugal, frustrate, cruise, frustration, altruism, tape, paper, altruistic, agape, come from, paper jam, newspaper, free from, date from, rap, landscape, aside from, wrap, trap.