Synonym: apprehensively, uneasily. Similar words: anxious, dubiously, obviously, previously, consciously, laboriously, subconsciously, raucously. Meaning: adv. with anxiety or apprehension.
Random good picture Not show
1. He's anxiously awaiting his test results.
2. Nina chewed her lower lip anxiously.
3. He probed the swelling anxiously with his finger.
4. He was hovering anxiously outside.
5. "Am I boring you?" she asked anxiously.
6. We watched anxiously during her descent from the tree.
7. She is anxiously awaiting a decision on her future.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
8. She scanned his face anxiously.
9. Daniel was shifting anxiously from foot to foot.
10. The shipwrecked sailor scanned the horizon anxiously every morning.
11. She read through the casualty list anxiously.
12. He is anxiously watching for his friend.
13. She anxiously scanned the faces of the men leaving the train.
14. She looked up anxiously as he came in.
15. She kept looking anxiously at her watch.
16. Residents are anxiously awaiting a decision.
17. She watched his face anxiously.
18. He frowned at her anxiously.
19. The doctors clustered anxiously around his bed.
20. We're anxiously awaiting the court's ruling on this matter.
21. Tomorrow the children will receive their anxiously awaited presents.
22. The players anxiously awaited the verdict of the umpire.
23. We are anxiously awaiting the outcome of their discussion.
24. Anya searched his face anxiously.
25. Their parents waited anxiously for news.
26. We listened anxiously for the sound of footsteps.
27. She fluttered about the room anxiously.
28. She glanced anxiously along the line of faces.
29. His pale blue eyes peered anxiously at Vic.
30. I am anxiously awaiting your reply.
More similar words: anxious, dubiously, obviously, previously, consciously, laboriously, subconsciously, raucously, noxious, obnoxious, simultaneously, anxiety, pious, various, curious, dubious, obvious, envious, precious, officious, specious, glorious, previous, nefarious, imperious, oblivious, delirious, judicious, bumptious, atrocious.