Random good picture Not show
1. The building plans include much needed new office accommodation.
2. She was mimicking the various people in our office.
3. The document carried the seal of the governor's office.
4. The office was light and airy.
5. The office telephones were all out of order.
6. Things are frantic in the office right now.
7. Is he in the office now?
8. Our office is open from Monday to Friday inclusive.
9. He took a year's sabbatical from the Foreign Office.
10. Is there a post office close by?
11. There have been several retirements in my office recently.
12. Look straight ahead and you'll see the post office.
13. He staffed my office with two secretaries.
14. The office is closed at the weekend.
15. Is there a post office near here?
16. His office was swarmed with many reporters.
17. Their affair caused/created a scandal in the office.
18. Tickets are on sale from the booking office.
19. He had never held the elective office .
20. His office is on the third floor.
21. The Post Office is very near,you can walk there.
22. She was offered employment in the sales office.
23. Is there a post office around here?
24. Her office was inundated with requests for tickets.
25. Her office is just next door.
26. The mayor wore his chain of office.
26. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
27. They called at Mr Brown's office last Thursday.
28. My office is on the fifth floor.
29. The office is open every day except Sundays.
30. When is the post office open?
More similar words: officer, head office, official, officially, efficacy, officious, efficient, difficult, efficiency, sufficient, diffident, rice, nice, iced, voice, juice, price, slice, police, device, choice, service, license, fiction, deficit, practice, terrific, specific, do justice, give notice.