Random good picture Not show
4) Deliberate slowly, execute promptly.
5) She has a slow, deliberate way of talking.
6) Witnesses say the firing was deliberate and sustained.
7) The attack on him was quite deliberate.
8) He told us a deliberate lie.
9) He is deliberate in speaking.
10) The speech was a deliberate attempt to embarrass the government.
11) We made a deliberate decision to live apart for a while.
12) The omission of her name was not a deliberate act.
13) Can you pick out the three deliberate mistakes in this paragraph?
14) Deliberate slowly,(http://sentencedict.com/deliberate.html) promptly.
15) He refused to bow to the Queen, in deliberate breach of etiquette.
16) This was a deliberate piece of misinformation.
17) He was deliberate in his speech and action.
18) We should deliberate what to do tomorrow.
19) I think there was deliberate concealment of relevant documents.
20) His actions were clearly the result of deliberate calculation.
21) He did it in a deliberate manner.
22) That was a deliberate misquotation of what I said.
23) Government sources denied there had been a deliberate cover-up.
24) He approached her with slow, deliberate steps.
25) This was a deliberate attempt to sabotage the ceasefire.
26) Eisenhower saw the action as a deliberate snub.
27) We had no time to deliberate .
28) His movements were gentle and deliberate.
29) He was accused of deliberate provocation .
30) His cancellation of the concert was seen as a deliberate snub to the organizers.
More similar words: deliberately, liberate, liberal, berate, delicate, operate, ameliorate, generate, moderate, desperate, cooperate, tolerate, reiterate, exaggerate, inveterate, adulterate, desperately, accelerate, cooperate with, libel, libelous, fiber, subscriber, delight, deliver, delivery, fidelity, guideline, delirious, delightful.