Random good picture Not show
1. England and Wales will start cloudy.
2. Tomorrow's weather will be cloudy with bright periods.
3. From Sunday to Tuesday, it will be cloudy with occasional drizzle in western and northwestern areas, especially around coasts and hills.
4. Tomorrow will be cloudy with outbreaks of rain and drizzle.
5. The sky clearing up and cloudy, after happiness only loneliness.
6. Cloudy sky drove the bathers off the beach.
7. Sometimes the drinking water becomes rather cloudy.
8. It stayed cloudy for most of the day.
9. Tomorrow, it will be cloudy and cool.
10. The sky came over cloudy.
11. It's been cloudy all day.
12. Later it will become cloudy with rain in places.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
13. The beer was cloudy and dark.
14. Cloudy skies grounded planes to Washington.
15. We observed that it had turned cloudy.
16. Scotland will be cloudy with wintry showers.
17. The water looked cloudy and not fit to drink.
18. It's becoming/getting cold, dark, cloudy, etc.
19. It was so cloudy that the top of the mountain was invisible.
20. The outlook for today is cloudy and dry at first with showers later.
21. The beer looked cloudy.
22. The lime water has turned cloudy, therefore carbon dioxide has been produced during the experiment.
23. Tonight will be cloudy.
24. The warm water is made cloudy by adding some milk.
25. The wind was getting up and it was becoming cloudy.
26. The prospect for passage of the bill was somewhat cloudy, in view of its evident unconstitutionality.
27. Only a tiny patch of blue was visible in the cloudy sky.
28. It is not uncommon that a sunny morning will turn out to be a cloudy day at this time of the year.
29. Bob always enjoys sailing, even though the weather is cloudy.
30. Don't forget you can still get burnt when you're swimming or when it's cloudy.