Synonym: snow-clad, snow-covered, snow-white, white. Meaning: ['snəʊɪ] adj. 1. marked by the presence of snow 2. covered with snow 3. of the white color of snow.
Random good picture Not show
1. We strode across the snowy fields.
2. The weather has been very snowy recently.
3. One snowy morning footprints and tyre marks were imprinted in the snow.
4. Tom was inseparable from his dog, Snowy.
5. The old man combed his snowy hair.
5. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. We've had a very snowy winter this year.
7. The sleigh jingled along the snowy road.
8. The weather in January is often cold and snowy.
9. They often stood sentry on snowy nights.
10. It was a cold snowy night. And I had no money left for food.
11. It was a dead-cold snowy afternoon with no signs of life outside.
12. Gavin drove Nigel back one snowy January day.
13. His ears were tufted with snowy hair.
14. Well feather-insulated talons of a snowy owl's feet.
15. Knots of people scurried in the snowy rain.
16. It will climb a snowy mountain.
17. Hunters can't trek deep into snowy woods.
18. And these are rare snowy white wallabies, thought to be the only flock in the World.
19. One late autumn afternoon Snowy failed to turn up for his meal, so his master went out to look for him.
20. Mira was there also, forlorn in the snowy courtyard as she contemplated Bicker leaving her yet again.
21. Some have actually instituted casual dress on snowy days so that workers can dress comfortably and warmly when the weather turns sour.
22. There was the big brass bed with its snowy white sheets, its marshmallow pillows and top-cover of fringed ivory lace.
23. Do you think your car will stand up well under such snowy conditions?
24. Category 1 again contains the barn owl and short-eared owl but joined this time by the snowy owl.
25. The sky above was darker blue, cloudless but for the usual storms that play about the snowy summit of Mount Olympus.
26. She wouldn't be a real Brownie if she flew home and left them stranded out on the snowy woods.
27. In the end the decision is made by the snowy owl.
28. It was green, lush and luxuriant, ringed by the mountains with snowy peaks.
29. Only 1, 200 to 1, 500 of the coastal variety of the western snowy plover are left in the world.
30. Granada glowed in the golden evening like a jewel suspended between the snowy Sierra Nevada and the rich green of orange groves.
More similar words: tool, pool, cook, scoop, school, cookie, hooligan, in school, at school, schoolbag, cooperate, after school, coordinate, cooperative, coordinator, fortune cookie, cooperate with.