Random good picture Not show
1) He was diffident about his own success.
2) Helen was diffident and reserved.
3) He was modest and diffident about his own success.
4) Don't be so diffident about your talents.
5) He has a politely diffident manner.
6) He is diffident about expressing his opinions in the public.
7) You shouldn't be so diffident about your achievements - you've done really well!
8) Diffident, stupid with fatigue,[http://sentencedict.com/diffident.html] she stood blinking.
9) The Neanderthals seemed unexpectedly gentle and diffident people.
10) He seemed diffident, even shy.
11) Joe was humble and diffident about his own success.
12) Besides, Bob felt diffident about challenging an older man.
13) Despite a shy and diffident manner,(sentencedict.com) Davison was a hard-working and gifted teacher of endless patience.
14) Shaun became noticeably diffident when the conversation turned to the subject of his promotion.
15) She was diffident, which gave him confidence and fed his sense of superiority.
16) The discipline that journalists have been most diffident about is economics.
17) He was winsome and diffident, with a quiet sense of humour.
18) Rainbow feels caught out, blushes, nods a diffident assent, but says nothing.
19) From being a painfully shy, diffident recluse, he suddenly metamorphosed into a garrulous and sometimes painfully overbearing extrovert.
20) Mr Coleman is as diffident as his television namesake, at the microphone, is garrulous.
21) Her former classmates say she was shy and diffident in school.
22) Nifty reputation Low-key, approachable and diffident, Matheny was the daddy during the golden days of Southwestern College art.
23) His man didn't seem unfriendly more like diffident, nervous, intellectually adrift from his surroundings.
24) His fault is that he's too diffident.
25) But the businessmen who are the driving force behind the TECs may feel diffident about administering a chunk of the welfare state.
26) Dexter glanced at Blanche but she was as inscrutable as usual, diffident but assured.
27) I was thrilled at the prospect ahead of me but diffident and embarrassed at joining a community so totally unfamiliar.
28) He was good at drawing and did a really charming, diffident design for his own Christmas cards each year.
29) Their different personalities are reflected in their deportment on court, Davenport's walk far more diffident than Williams's confident strut.
30) The voice at the other end was light, gentle, diffident.
More similar words: confident, difficult, different, incident, evident, identity, identify, resident, identical, president, by accident, residential, presidential, identification, differ, differ from, difference, bona fide, make a difference, evidence, residence, presidency, efficient, sufficient, student, dependent, respondent, correspondent, unprecedented, independent.