Random good picture Not show
1. Many countries have a big deficit in food supply.
2. Rising budget deficit is beginning to bite.
3. They're ready to cut the federal budget deficit for the next fiscal year.
4. The trade deficit is the flip side of a rapidly expanding economy.
5. The deficit had grown with the connivance of the banks.
6. The country is running a balance-of-payments/budget/trade deficit of $250 million.
7. The trade balance has been in deficit for the past five years.
8. Welsh health authorities face a ￡13m deficit this year.
9. The budget deficit has ballooned to $25 billion.
10. The trade deficit has skyrocketed.
11. The UK trade deficit widened/narrowed last month.
12. The budget forecasts a deficit reduction of 27%.
13. Britain's balance of payments deficit has improved slightly.
14. The US balance of payments was in deficit.
15. The UK's deficit in manufactured goods fell slightly in the last three months.
16. The trade deficit remains the soft underbelly of the US economy.
17. When inflation is factored out, the trade deficit fell 12.8%.
18. The trade deficit had widened from ￡26 billion to ￡30 billion.Sentence dictionary
19. He recovered from a 4-2 deficit to reach the quarter-finals.
20. The company has run up a deficit of ￡30 000.
21. The current trade deficit indicates a serious imbalance between our import and export trade.
22. By 1973 the government deficit equalled thirty per cent of GNP.
23. Failing to tackle the deficit would be throwing away an opportunity we haven't had for a generation.
24. They must retrench their expenditure for the purpose of making up the deficit.
25. We raised ￡100, and we need ￡200; that's a deficit of ￡100.
26. To recap briefly, an agreement negotiated to cut the budget deficit was rejected 10 days ago.
27. 100,000 federal workers will be laid off to reduce the deficit.
28. We raised 100, and we need 250: that's a deficit of 150.
29. The government was forced to sell state-owned companies to fund the budget deficit.
30. By late in the first half United were staring at a seven-goal deficit and almost certain defeat.
More similar words: define, definition, definitely, explicit, publicity, official, electricity, officious, officially, efficient, efficiency, sufficient, artificial, cite, city, benefit, defense, defender, excited, citizen, defendant, defensive, aside from, exciting, benefit from, the first person, excitement, citizenship, in the first place, office.