Synonym: congenial, cordial, enthusiastic, friendly, hot, tepid. Antonym: cold, cool. Similar words: warmth, warm up, arm, farm, farmer, charm, armed, harmony. Meaning: [wɔrm /wɔːm] v. 1. get warm or warmer 2. make warm or warmer. adj. 1. having or producing a comfortable and agreeable degree of heat or imparting or maintaining heat 2. psychologically warm; friendly and responsive 3. (color) inducing the impression of warmth; used especially of reds and oranges and yellows 4. having or displaying warmth or affection 5. freshly made or left 6. easily aroused or excited 7. characterized by strong enthusiasm 8. characterized by liveliness or excitement or disagreement 9. uncomfortable because of possible danger or trouble 10. of a seeker; near to the object sought. adv. in a warm manner.
Random good picture Not show
3. Cold hands, warm heart.
4. Her singing evoked warm acclamations.
5. When we're together,even the coldest day feels warm.
6. Everyone huddled round the fire to keep warm.
7. The room was flooded with warm and golden sunlight.
8. The children are very tactile with warm, loving natures.
9. Annie was wonderfully warm and maternal.
10. I declare, it was a very warm day!
11. Your baby's tummy should feel warm, but not hot.
12. Only the sun can give me warm enough.
13. You are the warm light, you will shine.
14. He walked about in order to keep warm.
15. I felt warm and cosy sitting by the fire.
16. Put this hat on to keep your head warm.
16. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
17. It is nice and warm today.
18. A warm house and good food are material comforts.
19. He blew on his hands to warm them up.
20. In warm weather these germs multiply rapidly.
21. You won't be warm enough in that flimsy dress.
22. I can't seem to get warm.
23. The city has a warm climate.
24. Don't stand outside shivering-come inside and get warm!
25. Milk sours quickly in warm weather.
26. Warm the honey until it becomes runny.
27. It's warm enough to eat outdoors tonight.
28. I spent the afternoon snug and warm in bed.
29. The living room was warm and cosy .
30. The warm region is crowded with birds.