Random good picture Not show
4. In seed time learn, in harvest teach, in winter enjoy. William Blake
5. Everything has its seed.
6. In hot weather lettuces can suddenly run to seed.
7. Most plants propagate by seed.
8. Every seed is a potential plant.
9. Sweet pea seed can be sown in May.
10. Sow the seed in a warm place in February/March.
11. Were these roses grown from seed or from cuttings?
12. Scatter the lawn with grass seed.
13. Scatter the grass seed over the lawn.
14. These vegetables can be grown from seed.
15. She grew all the broccoli plants from seed.
16. It developed from a seed into a full-grown tree.
17. The scheme offers seed corn finance with loans at only 4% interest.
18. To love someone in secret is like a seed in bottle waiting for growing up, though not sure whether the future will be more beautiful(Sentencedict.com), still waiting it earnestly and eagerly.
19. Some seed varieties germinate fast, so check every day or so.
20. to love someone in secret is like a seed in bottle waiting for growing up, though not sure whether the future will be more beautiful, still waiting it earnestly and eagerly.
21. Keeping in mind the rain seed dedicated told, enhances the outstanding courage.
22. The seed was sprayed over the ground in huge quantities by aeroplanes.
23. After his divorce, he let himself go to seed.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
24. I scattered grass seed all over the lawn.
25. A valuable oil is ground out of cotton seed.
26. The farmer has grown the seed a big tree.
27. We should so live and labor in our time that what came to us as seed may go to the next generation as blossom, and what came to us as blossom may go to them as fruit. This is what we mean by progress.
28. After the harvest, the peasants began to prepare the soil for seed.
29. Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed on an equal or greater benefit.
30. In the spring I use the rake to make a good seed bed.