Random good picture Not show
1. Recent medical studies confirm the efficacy of a healthier lifestyle.
2. We reviewed the evidence for the efficacy and acceptability of serotonin reuptake inhibitors compared with the tricyclic and related antidepressants by meta-analysis.
3. But the political and military efficacy of the pacts was always open to doubt.
3. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
4. Six prospective randomised trials have evaluated the efficacy of elemental diets in Crohn's disease.
5. They could be continued on the basis of efficacy studies in experimental animals and existing data in humans.
6. A trial is first performed to show efficacy and, within limits, to quantify the effect.
7. Several studies have shown the efficacy of 6-mercaptopurine and azathioprine in the treatment of both ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease.
8. Uncertainties about the efficacy of volume expansion on freezing in rock shattering have encouraged the examination of other possibilities.
9. Several recent studies have confirmed the efficacy of lengthy spacing.
10. Based on efficacy and toxicity data, the recommended drugs in these seizure categories are carbamazepine and phenytoin.
11. It can also lead to the efficacy of our advice becoming the burning issue of discussion.
12. In conclusion, this study has evaluated the efficacy of four commercial serological tests in comparison with standard biopsy related tests.
13. There is efficacy and grace in the process alone and the subtle differences come only with experience.
14. Sufficient data on safety and efficacy of long-term use of Ritalin in children are not yet available.
15. Franz Kafka perfectly exemplifies the efficacy of art in counteracting emotional wounds, if not in healing them.
16. The most commonly cited reasons for stopping the treatment were lack of efficacy and side effects.
17. They recently ran a series of tests to measure the efficacy of the drug.
18. When I was first taught cardiology there was little evidence for the efficacy of secondary prevention after myocardial infarction.
19. Does the quality of reports of randomised trials affect estimates of intervention efficacy reported in meta-analyses?
20. All in all it was a wide variety of clinical situations in which to assess the efficacy of homoeopathic treatment.
21. Again there is a considerable literature on the use of aims and objectives in curriculum planning that casts doubts on its efficacy.
22. And food products, including dietary supplements, are not subject to the tough safety and efficacy review that drugs must pass.
23. We investigated whether this drug was comparable to standard first-line monotherapy in efficacy and incidence of adverse events.
24. This was alleged to be a very serious omission, and a great handicap to the efficacy of the scheme.
25. Any proposed reform of any western healthcare system should take as its starting point the efficacy of health-care purchase.
26. Feeling physically weak or out of shape also wears away your sense of personal efficacy.
27. The aim of our study was to assess the efficacy and longterm effectiveness of treatment with endoscopy in Dieulafoy's disease.
28. Taylor always strongly opposed the Roman Catholic insistence on the efficacy of deathbed repentance.
29. More effective surveillance should also be encouraged in tropical countries, both to monitor efficacy and to document adverse reactions.
30. While interferon production was certainly induced by this compound its efficacy in treating viral infections bas so far been disappointing.
More similar words: efficient, efficiency, office, officer, official, officially, officious, difficult, head office, sufficient, significant, significance, specifically, significantly, esterification, identification, legacy, privacy, accuracy, effort, conspiracy, effect, meritocracy, in effect, take effect, diffident, effectively, effectiveness, deficit, fiction.